GMVert

Rank 4
GMVert
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:46 pm

December State of Soldier Front Address

Word.
Hello Soldier Front!

PM Vert’s first address to the Soldier Front Community, and there are a few things I’d like to update you all on.

1. Filling in Memphis’ Shoes
2. The War on Hacking
3. New Content Updates
4. Weapon Upgrades

- Filling in Memphis’ Shoes
Shortly after being introduced into the Soldier Front community, it became clear that Memphis has had a positive impact. In his short time as PM he’s implemented a lot of new things to improve the game community and experience overall. I’ve spent the last couple weeks with Memphis to make sure we don’t lose that steam, and I pick up where he left off. This includes the Playtime Events and Tiered Promotions that we've seen. Expect more, and expect new variations to keep things exciting.

I’ve also been in contact with the Soldier Front developers to ensure we receive the support and updates we need. December will be a big month for Soldier Front, which I will address below:

Can you guess Memphis' weekend job?

- The War on Hacking
The War continues. We have the GM Staff staying up to date with the current hacks out there, and we forward all relevant information to our Apex contact The Apex team also does what they can to hunt down hacks and we apply updates to our server regularly, at least 1-2 times a week.

Apex War Room.

- New Content Updates
We are scheduled to receive a nice patch update this coming month, which includes some very special items. This includes a special set of weapons, specifically designed to commemorate the Soldier Front World Championship tournament taking place in January. See below for some preview shots:

Here is a sneak peek of some other upcoming things:

- Weapon Upgrades
This has been in the works for quite some time. And I want to push this to fruition. So here it is, the Soldier Front Weapon Upgrade System. Expect this to available sometime next week.

Upgrade your Permanent Weapons for the newer weapons.

Example:
If you have 2 Platinum M4s and want a Red Tiger, send in a ticket and request that they remove your 2 Platinum M4s for 1 Red Tiger M4.
Keep in mind, you cannot simply request any gun you want. You will have to refer to the gun order listed below. You will need 2 of the previous gun in order to receive the one next in line.

M4 order: Alcad>Cutie>Gold>Dragon>Camo>Skull>Platinum>Red Tiger>Raptor>Exusiai
AK-74 order: Camo>Engraving>Alcad>Reaper>Gold>Red Tiger>Skull
PSG order: Engraving>Dragon>Gold>Red Tiger>Phoenix>Blue Dragon

This flow chart will be updated as we receive content updates.

FAQ:

Q: Why two guns?
A: It's two guns so when we do tier spender events or playtime events with free weapon bombs that you already have, you've still got a use for the Permanent Weapons you acquire.

Q: Does it cost money? How do I claim it?
A: Yes, you will need to purchase the Weapon Upgrade from the Website Item Mall for 99AP. You will then receive a placeholder item (Spray Can 4 1Day). After your purchase you will need to send in a ticket and supply the following information:

• Account Name
• Which 2 Guns you wish to turn in.
• The gun you are expecting in return.

Once we confirm your eligibility and your Weapon Upgrade purchase from the webmall, we will be able to take care of your upgrade. This does require a manual payout from the GM staff, so your patience in appreciated. Expect anywhere from a 24-48 hour response time for your submitted RT Ticket.

(Subject to change. Updates will be made but expect full details within the week.  
Advertisement

YummyBoba

Rank 1
YummyBoba
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:49 pm   Last edited by YummyBoba on Nov 30, 2012 9:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total
my thoughts~

memphis is a clown for the weekend? o.o

new weapons;
-xmas ak74 i presume
-xmas gernade,
-another silenced m4?
-new pistol
-new..sniper/rifle

i have a suggestion;
-for the weapon upgrade, since its 2 to upgrade, i suggest that you can have a downgrade too, but instead of getting two guns, you only get 1.

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:51 pm   Last edited by gurneet_1 on Nov 30, 2012 8:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Yes!! I was waiting for this xD
Edit: What about the Calender that shows upcoming events in December

Ryecen

Rank 2
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:51 pm   Last edited by Ryecen on Nov 30, 2012 8:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
third Reserve.

@ Content upgrade

Silenced PSG_1
xMas Grenades!
xMas AK47S and AK74

.NovemberRain

Rank 1
.NovemberRain
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:52 pm
Finally the weapon upgrade!

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:52 pm
second

/reserved

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:53 pm
Wow I am really excited for what u have I store for us this update vert I am guessing Christmas am and Christmas nades and the weapon upgrade is super cheap only a dollar so ima have to say gh Very Happy

TriggerFTM

Rank 0
TriggerFTM
Memphis works as a clown on the weekend? lol

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
Seems cool, when I was reading the details of the weapon upgrade I saw "Yes, you will need to purchase" and thought "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" then saw "from the Website Item Mall for 99AP." and didn't mind. Mr. Green

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
Awesome, safe to assume we should be expecting some good christmas events? Wink