Aelibey95

Rank 4
Aelibey95
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:24 pm   Last edited by Aelibey95 on Nov 30, 2012 3:45 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Playtime double gold deluxe <<

Lol that aeria timer that keeps record of our playing time is just bad.

I played the whole weekend and thet replyd me i just did 5 hours

IN THE WEEKEND!?!?

I play more as 5 hours in weekend. + Memphis extendted it

Staff if your reading this, Fix your record thing
And no its not being not patient , Its just not keeping your promises..

Yours Sincerely

Aelibey95.
Advertisement

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:33 pm
No need to swear mate. Do you mean the gold Deluxe event? There is a known error regarding the gold desp payout especially which they are looking into. Just stay patient and it'll be addressed.

Aelibey95

Rank 4
Aelibey95
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:42 pm
It just irritates me they cant get the job done

Sorry for the language ..

._Innocent_.

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:43 pm
Valdentia wrote:
No need to swear mate. Do you mean the gold Deluxe event? There is a known error regarding the gold desp payout especially which they are looking into. Just stay patient and it'll be addressed.  

i kind of agree with this thread. i played all weekend during the deluxe and they said i only did 10 hours..

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:45 pm
._Innocent_. wrote:
Valdentia wrote:

i kind of agree with this thread. i played all weekend during the deluxe and they said i only did 10 hours..  

It's just I've never had any problems but I believe things can occur. And they are investigating it. In the near year look forward to a self claiming system so it should be perfect.

For now it's better we get free prizes and fun events than have a few flaws than nothing at all.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedNov 30, 2012 6:08 pm
Valdentia wrote:
._Innocent_. wrote:
Valdentia wrote:

It's just I've never had any problems but I believe things can occur. And they are investigating it. In the near year look forward to a self claiming system so it should be perfect.

For now it's better we get free prizes and fun events than have a few flaws than nothing at all.  

I already have Gold Desp, so i don't really mind about it.... but it's sad when you know that you played alot just for that Wb and you end up getting nothing...
Just hope they can make a Web page with your game time.
And btw they said i did 10 hours and i know that i did alot more....

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedNov 30, 2012 6:27 pm
The extra day that extended the event messed up the hours, send a ticket to recheck your hours.