omgwdfholypoop

Rank 1
omgwdfholypoop
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:33 am

Least Favorite Map?

I'd have to say mine would be Supply I think its called, the map consist of nothing but peaking snipers and people that spray in hopes of a headshot, which sadly happens quite frequently.

I've noticed alot of people absolutely dread Hard hound but its surprisingly my favorite map for mid getting massive kill streaks going up those 3 flights of stairs. But all im really good at is CQC so thats probably my justification.
Advertisement

slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:42 am
Being an original CBT player I stick with dualsight and blackscent as my favorite maps, justified as being the most played tournament maps to date (maybe hammerblow not blackscent).

I hate hellhound, showdown, and supply. Just poorly designed and not balanced enough to be played in tournaments (they aren't in any tournaments for a reason). If you think I hate all new maps you are wrong, I like airplane, cannon, and india enough to play them and not leave right away.

Aslan/radar better be good when they come.

OhBoy1

Rank 0
OhBoy1
PostedNov 30, 2012 11:02 am
Everything co-op, and India. Simply for the fact that it's overplayed and no one wants to play any other freaking map. I love Dual Sight and Hammer Blow.

Posted By Aeria Mobile