Author Message

Molono123

Rank 0
Joined
10 Sep 2008
Posts
9
Location
bad nauheim Germany
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:19 am

So its time To CHOOSE !!!

what class ....
What class did you choose after you heared about the things got changed ?

What class and Why you choosed _THIS CLASS_?
Advertisement

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
969
Location
Pits of Despair United States
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:21 am

Re: So its time To CHOOSE !!!

what class ....
Molono123 wrote:
What class did you choose after you heared about the things got changed ?

What class and Why you choosed _THIS CLASS_?  



What things got changed?

Molono123

Rank 0
Joined
10 Sep 2008
Posts
9
Location
bad nauheim Germany
PostedNov 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Re: So its time To CHOOSE !!!

what class ....
synster14 wrote:
Molono123 wrote:
What class did you choose after you heared about the things got changed ?

What class and Why you choosed _THIS CLASS_?  



What things got changed?  


When you go on the like the Paladin Class discussion on 1st page You can see the things that have been changed / getting changed.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
969
Location
Pits of Despair United States
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Re: So its time To CHOOSE !!!

what class ....
Molono123 wrote:
synster14 wrote:
Molono123 wrote:
What class did you choose after you heared about the things got changed ?

What class and Why you choosed _THIS CLASS_?  



What things got changed?  


When you go on the like the Paladin Class discussion on 1st page You can see the things that have been changed / getting changed.  




No...
That's just all the suggestions...

Taz wrote:

 
Paladin Feedback

Skills:
-Raise Taunt
-Improve/More AoE skill
-AoE Debuff
-Tweak Healing and Resurrection
-Modify Damage
-Decrease cooldown
-More Shield skill


Armor:
-Shield Slots for Rune

 


VII  


He's just grouping the feedback together so it's easier to see.
None of these are confirmed changes.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: