Author Message

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
Joined
26 Jan 2010
Posts
697
Location
Goldcoast Australia
PostedNov 30, 2012 6:38 am

setting a record

not boasting or bragging if it seems like it
ok first off im gonna say i am not bragging or boasting im just really happy to set this record of highest attack for a level 40 character... if you want to hate make snide comments and such keep away please i don't want this thread ruined by it

ok now to the post.. i with the help of salad Izze and a very nice shaman have set a new record for attack on a 40 character... here is a pic of me at 10.5k attack Very Happy yes i know this is buffed to the teeth and unusable in arena or even in a dual but i just wanted to see my attack as high as i could think to make it

... yes there is probably some items i am missing to boost this but i am really happy with my current results *.*

screeny proof right here


^^ please do keep hate and trolling out of this thread to i don't want it ruined thanks Smile

Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1040
Location
In a house in Australia
PostedNov 30, 2012 7:38 am
LOL now dats alot of attack for a lvl 40 Very Happy

Shytra

Rank 2
Shytra
Joined
20 Mar 2010
Posts
761
Location
Adelaide Australia
PostedNov 30, 2012 7:43 am
Good on ya jake \o/

Posted By Aeria Mobile

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
Joined
26 Jan 2010
Posts
697
Location
Goldcoast Australia
PostedNov 30, 2012 1:49 pm
i was missing the bodors guild buff so its possible i could have exceeded 11k attack if my guild had of had it

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:16 pm
terminotor23 wrote:
i was missing the bodors guild buff so its possible i could have exceeded 11k attack if my guild had of had it  
So.....could you ever do this in PvP?

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
Joined
26 Jan 2010
Posts
697
Location
Goldcoast Australia
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:26 pm
minuzaki wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
i was missing the bodors guild buff so its possible i could have exceeded 11k attack if my guild had of had it  
So.....could you ever do this in PvP?  


the 10-11k attack? never but i can get 7-8k attack depending on buffs.. its mostly likely around that anyway can't be bothered calculating

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedNov 30, 2012 7:28 pm
terminotor23 wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
i was missing the bodors guild buff so its possible i could have exceeded 11k attack if my guild had of had it  
So.....could you ever do this in PvP?  


the 10-11k attack? never but i can get 7-8k attack depending on buffs.. its mostly likely around that anyway can't be bothered calculating  
And how much can you accomplish without Saint Buffs, CS Pots, and lover buffs?

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
Joined
06 May 2011
Posts
615
Location
United States
PostedNov 30, 2012 7:35 pm
nice but it'd be more complete with your max hp as well Razz.

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
Joined
26 Jan 2010
Posts
697
Location
Goldcoast Australia
PostedNov 30, 2012 11:42 pm
minuzaki wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
i was missing the bodors guild buff so its possible i could have exceeded 11k attack if my guild had of had it  
So.....could you ever do this in PvP?  


the 10-11k attack? never but i can get 7-8k attack depending on buffs.. its mostly likely around that anyway can't be bothered calculating  
And how much can you accomplish without Saint Buffs, CS Pots, and lover buffs?  


5k+ and i didnt use any lover buffs.. another thing i should try to use next time


AnimeFan9001 wrote:
nice but it'd be more complete with your max hp as well Razz.  


i can have 7.1k attack in arena and have almost 20k hp as well ^^ im noweher near finished it seems ._.

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
Joined
06 May 2011
Posts
615
Location
United States
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:14 am
nice xD. In that case I need to get my m-atk higher. my hp is high enough though.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: