doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedNov 30, 2012 6:36 pm
GMNyago wrote:
As Merushii said, there has been an issue with Pet Food since the launch of Dragon Knight. We have already reported this issue to our developers and they are working to find a solution soon.

GMNyago, in the updated description for Pet Food, it says :

Use: Open Pet UI, and put this item into your Pet's Lunch Box. Click "Feed"  

With that description, it leads me to believe that X-legends, the developers of the game, have updated the Pet system some (adding in UI for pets that are equipped, for those that are not sure what I mean, it's like its own screen, like inventory, except for our pets), this may have slipped in by accident, but this wouldn't be the first time unreleased content got slipped in by accident.

Advertisement

Jueldia

Rank 0
Jueldia
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:42 pm
@Merushii: No trouble at all. <3

@xRyn: If you do decide to move to Sapphire, just lemme know your character name and you can join my guild... I'll even help you get back up to the level you achieved on Diamond. Anything to help smooth the transition. ^_^ It's also fine if you decide to stay on Diamond. Don't feel pressured. Just giving you options. =)

SkyeAnn

Rank 0
SkyeAnn
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:01 pm

This posts makes me :<

Lemme start be reassuring you not all Diamond players are like that. I'm very upset to hear they treated you like that. It's not very cool of them. I play on Diamond and if you ever need someone to talk to my IGN is Raine o/ I promise not to be rude like they were :<

poomcha

Rank 0
poomcha
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:11 pm
Gamesages should never be allowed to have the power of rewarding other players or themselves with in-game currency. Think of how easy it is to corrupt the game. It's possible if you can fake a kind personality for a whole year.

I recently began playing in Diamond (or EE in general) and Diamond doesn't seem to be as bad as people say it is when they compare it to Sapphire. Regardless of any server or game, there will always be rude players and kind players. Unfortunately, you met the jerks of our server. If they go unreported, who knows who'll be the next victim.

Your assumption does make sense, though I don't think the game developers wouldn't notice something like that. Perhaps they just disabled the use of the item to prevent any possible new found glitch until they fix the bug.