blunoom

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Lost Connection To Server

Happens in game, exits in 20 seconds.
I also get the random disconnecting error that doesn't shut down AVA.
Antivirus: AVG
Other programs running: Gamebooster, Ignite.

This is the 3rd time this has happened. 1 time with ignite running, 2nd time without, 3rd time without ignite, and akamai.
Help?
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 30, 2012 12:11 am
This seems to be an issue with alot of users; I'm still investigating to see if this is caused by ones network setup, or if it is caused by programs running in the background.

As for Gamebooster and AVG, make sure both are completely closed before attempting to run AVA. Also make sure your connection is stable, if need be; reset your modem and wireless router.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:31 pm
Do as Ziggy said and close all processes that you don't need to be open.

Here are some things that could be done:

- Fixing the Registry issues by using CCleaner.

- Update your graphics drivers,

- I also tried to defrag my harddrive which did not work in my case but did help 4 of my other friends a lot. Make sure you do this every now and then to make sure that your PC is running at the best it can.

Start > Program Files > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defragmenter

Make sure you change your game settings to the lowest options possible. Means 2.0 Shader Model low. No special effects not nothing.

JalepenoSauce

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:10 pm
As the above two said, they are exactly correct. I have something else to add to help resolve this also.

Try t clear processes through task manager.
Step 1: Right click on the task bar in windows and press task manager.
Step 2: Then go to processes and end all the processes which aren't needed. (This usually stops the 3rd party error).

Still getting the error or some error? Add my Skype- avaisbest or PM me I can fix it live via teamviewer or Skype share screens. Thanks.