kay_shyster
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:03 pm
with my personality, warrior is the best choice LOL
Advertisement

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:19 am
Shadowmage. Looking forward to leveling and rebuilding this character.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

WuKWucko

Rank 0
WuKWucko
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:53 am
To bad we didnt get ability to reset stats points, so i guess i will start whit SM again but whit lil difrent bild, this time more in con and dex. Cya soon

AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:59 am
i played paladin till lvl 22 warrior till lvl 31 and shadowmage til lvl 30 and i must say i enjoyed the shadowmage the most. Paladin seemed really grindish to me compared to the others, i played warrior with its superior damage output in melee was a delight to play, just for shear brute force and the feel of it as well especially being a lykan as i was. the shadowmage was simply awesome easy crowd control and magic dps was my specialty along with heals for survivabilty helped clearing large mid-high lvl mobs seemingly easy. also as a shadowmage your a HUGE asset to any team with your healing or even buffing tree skills low-mid lvl buffs in duo teaming is simply god like if you have a warrior partner.

so needless to say ill stick by the shadowmage for the beginning of OB as its awesome high damage early on is very handy and its mid lvl farming will be INVALUEABLE to any guilds wanting to reach the top.

^_^DISCLAIMER: im not trying to sell you the shadowmage as it would leave me at a disadvantage if there were more than there already is going to be as it is.^_^

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 30, 2012 6:20 am
I liked both the Paladin and the Warrior. Would like to go with the Paladin, BUT... IF the Clan can't be made with the Paladin, i'll go as Warrior.

Eithe way, IF we can make a Clan freely without restriction, BUT i can't use siege features, like capture a castle as a Paladin, i will go Warrior again.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:17 am
Hmmm, so few Sorceresses...That's not telling...

Emralyn

Rank 0
Emralyn
PostedNov 30, 2012 11:31 am
lol...my highest char in CB was a level 21 sorceress. Even after reading the reviews on it I'm probably still going to choose it as my starter class. One, I kinda got used to it and like the mechanics. Also, I love ranged classes and I really don't have a desire to be a healing class. Two, I have this annoying habit of being anti-mainstream and will stubbornly choose the class that most everyone else won't play haha. Third, I'm hoping they will take note of all those reviews, fix the class, and make it really fantastic by the time OB comes. The only exception to my choosing sorceress at this point to start with would be if they introduce ranger. Now, as to whether I stick with sorceress to the end will depend on if they fixed the issues or not. Smile

DeusFoarthir

Rank 0
DeusFoarthir
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:03 pm
I will Play Paladin for Cash Grinding, But Warrior will be my Main Class.

<a>Life Quotes, Life Quotes Images, Life Sayings</a>

RedivivusPopuli

Rank 1
RedivivusPopuli
PostedNov 30, 2012 5:17 pm
right now its same for CBT voting

cyanreid

Rank 0
cyanreid
PostedNov 30, 2012 5:21 pm
Probably still going to go with left tree + elemental (at least initially) sorceress. It's really fun sometimes having your life constantly hang by a thread and having to play cautiously instead of walk up, hit some buttons, walk away. Too much safety is a bit boring at times.