jennifer0811

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:04 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
jennifer0811 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
jennifer0811 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
Too bad Aeria can't do anything about that. Also I'm sure it involves them creating another server per each class limited section. And everyone knows Aeria isn't too good with maintaining servers Razz  
lol u guys cant stop us we do whatever we want in game and yes we hack hard so Free Knights u all  

I don't understand buying hacks. Isn't is easier to just AP some op guns and it's about the same thing.  
no money needed its free opk super weapons norecoil uav and no spread too.... u can have if u want ... www.mpgh.net gogogo  

Most of those were patched and they never released a public opk. You're lying through your teeth here.  
go visit home page right now then
Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:07 pm
jennifer0811 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
jennifer0811 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
jennifer0811 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
Too bad Aeria can't do anything about that. Also I'm sure it involves them creating another server per each class limited section. And everyone knows Aeria isn't too good with maintaining servers Razz  
lol u guys cant stop us we do whatever we want in game and yes we hack hard so Free Knights u all  

I don't understand buying hacks. Isn't is easier to just AP some op guns and it's about the same thing.  
no money needed its free opk super weapons norecoil uav and no spread too.... u can have if u want ... www.mpgh.net gogogo  

Most of those were patched and they never released a public opk. You're lying through your teeth here.  
go visit home page right now then  

You are already asking for ban by posting that URL here. I'm sure you already knew that since you and everyone else reads the entire ToS.

jennifer0811

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:10 pm
[Release] AVA public hack- no recoil, no spread, damage maximization - (November 29 2012) [Release] UAV Hack - Works in Demo *UPDATED* (November 28 2012) [Release] APSuper Macro 1.0A [Release] [AA]XC Bypass[64 - 32 bit]<-------->Working...LOLLOLOLOL