Author Message

M4lightning

Rank 0
M4lightning
Joined
18 Feb 2011
Posts
139
Location
Chile
PostedDec 12, 2012 10:36 pm
Dam wanted to win Sad ahaha congratz to the winners specially Wing poppet, its really cute! Very Happy

Advertisement

annsachd

EOS Founder
annsachd
Joined
18 Jun 2010
Posts
624
Location
United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 11:02 pm
O.o Tbh, i didnt expect to win.... and I'd never seen that video before... I literally just used pixlr to make it :O

giobbolino

Rank 0
Joined
14 Apr 2009
Posts
60
Location
Italy
PostedDec 13, 2012 1:05 am
came on guys did you blind extract this poppets?, im agree with cthulu poppet, ragdog and maybe lunar poppets, but wing and scare poppets in my opinion are... how can i say... there was a lot of different poppets better than these, bah, no words.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5846
Location
Portugal
PostedDec 13, 2012 1:43 pm
Congratulation to the Winners!! Smile

glindenm

Rank 0
glindenm
Joined
30 Oct 2011
Posts
35
Location
...A City xD United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Re: [Event] Design-A-Poppet!

**Update! Winners Announced**
smileybee wrote:
synster14 wrote:
 
***Updated*** Winners
1st Place: 1,000 AP



2nd through 5th Place: 500 AP


Congrats to annsadchd, TorisLietuva, ryanchong87, glindenm and GallusGallus!

 


 
Guidelines

  • All submissions MUST be your OWN WORK!
 



How does Cthulu qualify?  

^ cthulhu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOHJUrcVdJk
^ x: almost exact ;-; *originality*  


I don't think she meant you couldn't like get an idea off something, as long as you drew it and everything and didn't copy/trace anothers work then it is fine.

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
Joined
30 May 2011
Posts
1160
Location
United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Re: [Event] Design-A-Poppet!

**Update! Winners Announced**
glindenm wrote:
smileybee wrote:
synster14 wrote:
 
***Updated*** Winners
1st Place: 1,000 AP



2nd through 5th Place: 500 AP


Congrats to annsadchd, TorisLietuva, ryanchong87, glindenm and GallusGallus!

 


 
Guidelines

  • All submissions MUST be your OWN WORK!
 



How does Cthulu qualify?  

^ cthulhu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOHJUrcVdJk
^ x: almost exact ;-; *originality*  


I don't think she meant you couldn't like get an idea off something, as long as you drew it and everything and didn't copy/trace anothers work then it is fine.  


Didn't mean to sound rude or anything XD Cthulu is a meme I thought it was original that a meme won xD

"Cthulu can solve everything!" -pewdiepie xD


synster14

EOS Founder
synster14
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
1047
Location
United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Re: [Event] Design-A-Poppet!

**Update! Winners Announced**
smileybee wrote:
glindenm wrote:
smileybee wrote:
synster14 wrote:
 
***Updated*** Winners
1st Place: 1,000 AP



2nd through 5th Place: 500 AP


Congrats to annsadchd, TorisLietuva, ryanchong87, glindenm and GallusGallus!

 


 
Guidelines

  • All submissions MUST be your OWN WORK!
 



How does Cthulu qualify?  

^ cthulhu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOHJUrcVdJk
^ x: almost exact ;-; *originality*  


I don't think she meant you couldn't like get an idea off something, as long as you drew it and everything and didn't copy/trace anothers work then it is fine.  


Didn't mean to sound rude or anything XD Cthulu is a meme I thought it was original that a meme won xD

"Cthulu can solve everything!" -pewdiepie xD


 



I don't disagree with the winners other than cthulu. They are all original enough. But Cthulu shouldn't be up there.

Sadly, I'm too lazy to submit a ticket, thus I'll just post here. Razz

Krypt0nite

Rank 0
Krypt0nite
Joined
18 Jul 2010
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:03 am

Re: [Event] Design-A-Poppet!

**Update! Winners Announced**
synster14 wrote:
smileybee wrote:
glindenm wrote:
smileybee wrote:
synster14 wrote:
 
***Updated*** Winners
1st Place: 1,000 AP



2nd through 5th Place: 500 AP


Congrats to annsadchd, TorisLietuva, ryanchong87, glindenm and GallusGallus!

 


 
Guidelines

  • All submissions MUST be your OWN WORK!
 



How does Cthulu qualify?  

^ cthulhu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOHJUrcVdJk
^ x: almost exact ;-; *originality*  


I don't think she meant you couldn't like get an idea off something, as long as you drew it and everything and didn't copy/trace anothers work then it is fine.  


Didn't mean to sound rude or anything XD Cthulu is a meme I thought it was original that a meme won xD

"Cthulu can solve everything!" -pewdiepie xD


 



I don't disagree with the winners other than cthulu. They are all original enough. But Cthulu shouldn't be up there.

Sadly, I'm too lazy to submit a ticket, thus I'll just post here. Razz  


I'm going to have to agree - the Cthulhu poppet looks like a pretty close replica of Lil Cthulhu. Furthermore, Aeria might want to rethink making a poppet from this entry due to a possible law suit from the makers of "The Adventures of Lil Cthulhu."

Congrats to the other winners!

-Krypt0nite

MalchikGay01

EOS Founder
MalchikGay01
Joined
16 Feb 2010
Posts
45
Location
United States
PostedDec 22, 2012 7:02 pm
I should of won.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: