Konvikt_

Rank 3
Konvikt_
PostedNov 29, 2012 11:09 am

Can you guys start hardware banning hackers please

This is getting ridiculous, instead of IP ban, hardware ban please!

IGN: [K]onvikt xf: konviktx
Advertisement

tobuturno

Rank 2
tobuturno
PostedNov 29, 2012 11:43 am

Re: Can you guys start hardware banning hackers please

Konvikt_ wrote:
This is getting ridiculous, instead of IP ban, hardware ban please!  

I tried getting most of the Lock 'N Load clan banned but someone from their clan was talking about changing his IP address to not be banned anymore. If I were Aeria I would first find out what accounts are on their IP address and then remove all those accounts, and finally ban their hardware ID.

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedNov 29, 2012 11:47 am
Yeah, I hope this can happen.

Because, it is completely easy to change your IP, either with a program or manually. It's kindergarten stuff..

Thatshtkray

Rank 3
Thatshtkray
PostedNov 29, 2012 11:50 am
+1

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ponyyy

Rank 0
Ponyyy
PostedNov 29, 2012 2:20 pm
Even with a hardware ban it is bypassable also...

tragik777

Rank 2
tragik777
PostedNov 29, 2012 2:30 pm
What's the point with them handing bans if they can't even keep the game hack-free?

November's update didn't even patch one famous hack for a single minute, the second after the update I saw someone tk'ing with a knife, and it's quite obvious the amount of hackers around. Not only that but everyone is getting totally paranoid with hacks and constantly accuse people of hacking.

NilMonstret

Rank 0
NilMonstret
PostedNov 29, 2012 3:24 pm
Hardware banning hackers will drastically reduce the amount of customers they have and would be counter-productive to the playtime event and tiers they are currently hosting.

That being said, do not expect any hackers to be hardware banned anytime soon.

Live | Love | Laugh

Proactiv

Rank 1
Proactiv
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:43 pm
NilMonstret wrote:
Hardware banning hackers will drastically reduce the amount of customers they have and would be counter-productive to the playtime event and tiers they are currently hosting.

This is pure, unadulterated nonsense. Let's keep the conspiracy theories to a minimum, okay? Hardly anyone is dumb enough to actually buy AP and then hack the game, and even if a few are that stupid, Aeria isn't going to keep them around just to make a few bucks. Especially when they are actively ruining the game. It's not smart for business.

nadz953

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:14 pm
I believe that hardware banning is illegal.

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:39 pm
Ponyyy wrote:
Even with a hardware ban it is bypassable also...  

There is just 1 way.. and people wont do it everytime when they get banned lmfao.
--
and to the thread they never banned a hacker by IP. They just banned the accounts which got accessed by that IP which from they hacked. And Aeria wont IP/Hardware ban players because they think they will lose money but at the end they lose players which pay for the game.. they think one day the hackers will become normal and stop hacking and starting putting money into the games..

nadz953 wrote:
I believe that hardware banning is illegal.  

Nope it's not.

NilMonstret wrote:

You're Completely wrong.