LtWorf

Rank 2
LtWorf
PostedNov 29, 2012 4:47 am

GM's Problem with Ap Checkout

I'm not sure what heppend but I usually use Google check out to do my ap buying. I went to stock up my ap this morning on more than 1 account and noticed that google options for ap have been reduced compared to paypal. Reduced as not haveing all the different amounts of ap options to buy here is the differences.

Paypals Ap
Aeria PointsAmountYou Save

24,000$ 200.00

17,850$ 150.00

11,600$ 100.00

8,550$ 75.00

5,500$ 50.00

3,240$ 30.00

2,100$ 20.00

1,030$ 10.00

510$ 5.00

202$ 2.00

Now here is googles

24,000$ 200.00

11,600$ 100.00

5,500$ 50.00

2,100$ 20.00

200$ 2.00

Can we please get all the other options added back google and paypal always had the same ap but there is so many of the options missing like the 150.00 the 75.00 etc.

Thanks Ill wait too add ap till i hear something

Advertisement

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:37 am
hmmm... guess i won't be purchasing any more ap as I use google checkout too and the options i use are gone...

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:18 am
i use card Shocked

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 29, 2012 9:11 am
Or stop buying AP? ;D

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedNov 29, 2012 9:24 am
That is not a bug. It is me changing the price points available.

We need to cut down the price points listed, and I am using google to test this. I basically tried to split it evenly between 5 price points (even that may be too many). If you have a different suggestion of 5 price points, let me know, and I can test it.

I do feel that we need to have a range, but I can exchange price points. For example, I could turn off the $2 point, and turn back on the $5 point.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:41 pm
Superman0X wrote:

We need to cut down the price points listed, and I am using google to test this. I basically tried to split it evenly between 5 price points (even that may be too many). If you have a different suggestion of 5 price points, let me know, and I can test it.

I do feel that we need to have a range, but I can exchange price points. For example, I could turn off the $2 point, and turn back on the $5 point.  

I think turning off $2 then moving it back to something around $10 would be good. Since this is more useful for people who may want to buy VIP on certain games.

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedNov 29, 2012 1:13 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

I think turning off $2 then moving it back to something around $10 would be good. Since this is more useful for people who may want to buy VIP on certain games.  

Many players, especially new players use the $2 buy in as the first purchase. If I make the minimum buy in price as $10, then they have to spend more.

I could lower the $20 to $10. Is that better?

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 29, 2012 1:23 pm
Superman0X wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Many players, especially new players use the $2 buy in as the first purchase. If I make the minimum buy in price as $10, then they have to spend more.

Personally I feel that decision works quite as well too. I just made that opinion of my mine only because I would also see players in game only want to buy around the VIP amount which is $7.99 and $10 is much better than $20. Smile Thanks.

Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
PostedNov 29, 2012 1:28 pm
Superman0X wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

List the 5 price points you like then add a "other option" button/link for those who are looking for other options.

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedNov 29, 2012 1:30 pm
Zimmey4 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

List the 5 price points you like then add a "other option" button/link for those who are looking for other options.  

That may be an option for the future... but not anytime soon.