PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:26 pm
GMVert wrote:
Memphis, you forgot to clean up your desk. There's weird stains everywhere.  

lol late night stains!

Advertisement

GMVert

Rank 4
GMVert
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:35 pm
Memphis set the bar pretty high to say the least. He's definitely left his mark, and he'll absolutely do great on whatever project he picks up next.

We've still got a great GM staff, and great GSs. The best way to honor Memphis in Soldier Front is to continue with the success. 3 cheers for Memphis!

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:39 pm
GMVert wrote:

I knew Memphis was a beast but this... Shocked

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedNov 30, 2012 11:32 pm
GMVert wrote:
Memphis set the bar pretty high to say the least. He's definitely left his mark, and he'll absolutely do great on whatever project he picks up next.

We've still got a great GM staff, and great GSs. The best way to honor Memphis in Soldier Front is to continue with the success. 3 cheers for Memphis!  

Vert I've started to respect you alittle more and more lately lol Smile I'm sure you will do a great job too and hopefully better!

sanjaysf

Rank 0
sanjaysf
PostedDec 01, 2012 5:19 am

Wish you good luck for the new PM title on new games ...

Farewell and congratulation PM >Memphis, we had awesome events Very Happy thank you for everything you have done up until now and congratulation to new PM >Vert...

Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedDec 01, 2012 6:28 pm
caghen0120 wrote:
GMVert wrote:

Vert I've started to respect you alittle more and more lately lol Smile I'm sure you will do a great job too and hopefully better!  

It's why Vert was picked. This guy is a far better PM than I ever will be, and he will bring SF to new heights. I was only a product Manager, look at Vert, hes a FUNGINEER, he engineers FUN...I cant top that.. lol

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedDec 01, 2012 6:41 pm
GMVert wrote:

Someone patch up that hole you left?

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:02 pm
Memphis wrote:
caghen0120 wrote:
GMVert wrote:

It's why Vert was picked. This guy is a far better PM than I ever will be, and he will bring SF to new heights. I was only a product Manager, look at Vert, hes a FUNGINEER, he engineers FUN...I cant top that.. lol  

Lol xD you my friend engineered awsomeness, but I mean no offense to you but I think Vert will do a great job with this game. I do have to thank you though for everything you've done to SF, you've been a great PM and you will be missed Smile

DendaLovesU

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 8:43 am

Panda don't want fungineer as PM

i will give him chance though. But i still think Memphis Best. I love you Memphis no homo.

FHjfuhdnh

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:56 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GqklMHIbqw my ACC pro u suck pênis chuck