dendaboss23

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Good Luck Memphis

I will freaking miss you Bro your the best GM/PM ever. Keep up the good work in your web browser games. You did a lot for SF as these noobs in community said before you were like a God of SF you were with Mataleo. You brought SF back with these playtime events which I really enjoyed. I will miss you my niqqa. You help me get my first account back. Good luck bro. Denda/Panda out.
Advertisement

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Re: Good Luck Memphis

dendaboss23 wrote:
I will freaking miss you Bro your the best GM/PM ever. Keep up the good work in your web browser games. You did a lot for SF as these noobs in community said before you were like a God of SF you were with Mataleo. You brought SF back with these playtime events which I really enjoyed. I will miss you my niqqa. You help me get my first account back. Good luck bro. Denda/Panda out.  

Lol Very Happy

.Enzo

Rank 2
.Enzo
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:17 pm
you'll be missed, good luck memphis Wink

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:03 pm
You will be missed, you did a lot of good things for this game, some that I had never even imagined.

Farewell, visit our forums every now and then!

bebobond10

Rank 1
bebobond10
PostedNov 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Re: Memphis's Farewell Address

Memphis wrote:
Hello Soldiers!!

When I first started on Soldier Front and helped it transition to Aeria's platform, I was not sure what to think of the game. After learning so much from the community, the Game Masters, the awesome Game Sages we have, and the fantastic developers (Dragon Fly), I felt pretty confident that I would be able to take SF on and bring it back to its glory days. As some of you know, when i first started, a lot of you questioned me about bringing SF back to its glory days. Over the last couple months, we all went through countless problems and successes, and I wanted to say thank you to everyone. Thank you for helping me keep true to my word about bringing SF back to its glory days, Thank you for believing in me and trusting me to help Soldier Front grow back to how it use to be, and thank you for all the insights and comments left in the threads.

A lot of players will say that I was the one who "fixed" Solider Front, but what I have to say about that is.... you're wrong. I was not the single one to fix SF. SF was fixed with the countless hours all the Game Masters put into it, all the hours your game sages put into it, and finally, all the feedback received from all of you.

Soldier Front is one of the best communities Aeria has ever had, and I am proud to say that I loved every minute working on SF with everyone.

Unfortunately this is my last week on SF, and I will be handing over the reigns of my Kingdom to PM Vert, a Product Manager who is and will be better than I ever was, so believe in him and he will take SF further that I could ever could.

Thank you everyone for everything you have done for me, if you guys get bored, come find me on Browser team, I will be running Golden Age and Starting Starlight Story, a Browser MMORPG.

veni vidi vici

Rome Was Built

-Memphis  

Good Bye Memphis we all gonna miss you !! so sad about that Crying or Very sad

jediwushu

Rank 2
jediwushu
PostedNov 29, 2012 11:12 pm
u will be missed. have fun in ur new place and good luck with everything in the future!

sfmaster0903

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2012 12:43 am
WHY THE !@#$ DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOU .....!?!?!? I wanted you forever Memphis. Good luck with the browser games! I might come and play with you. Be sure to secretly mail me some good items Smile LOVE YOU 4EVA <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3...
(<3 some more...)

Cage.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Cage.
PostedNov 30, 2012 12:05 pm
You will greatly be missed, I am proud to say that you really did bring SF back to its glory days.

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedNov 30, 2012 5:00 pm
Welcome to browser. Wink

GMVert

Rank 4
GMVert
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:21 pm
Memphis, you forgot to clean up your desk. There's weird stains everywhere.