Rank 4
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:28 am
Goodbye Memphis

Advertisement

SeriousMind

Rank 2
SeriousMind
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:28 pm
I just wanted to say a few words before you leave, thank you for everything you've done to make Soldier Front so much better and thank you for helping the community. I will never forget you Memphis, you've done so much for everyone including me. You helped me get my account back and you gave me one chance to prove myself and I've been doing that because I respect you more then words can ever describe and I won't let you down. I wish there was a way that you could stay but I guess you're moving on. Take care Memphis and I hope to see you sometime soon Crying or Very sad

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:50 pm
Thanks for bringing SF back, good luck with your new position! Long live the King!

bsteff23

Rank 2
bsteff23
PostedNov 29, 2012 1:44 pm
sad face. . .

TheInvictus.

Rank 4
TheInvictus.
PostedNov 29, 2012 1:46 pm
You did a great job memphis! I hope vert can live up to your legacy.

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedNov 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Memphis's Farewell Address

Memphis wrote:

Soldier Front is one of the best communities Aeria has ever had, and I am proud to say that I loved every minute working on SF with everyone.

-Memphis  

When i get MY prize pay OUT memphis Very Happy

that was the best part of hes day and when luka came spaming Razz

pro1_1

Rank 0
pro1_1
PostedNov 29, 2012 2:28 pm
Memphis <3 Crying or Very sad

tragik777

Rank 2
tragik777
PostedNov 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: Memphis's Farewell Address

Memphis wrote:
Thank you for helping me keep true to my word about bringing SF back to its glory days, Thank you for believing in me and trusting me to help Soldier Front grow back to how it use to be, and thank you for all the insights and comments left in the threads.  

I don't wanna be rude with you, but it's far from being back to its glory days. I won't, and no-one will, deny that you've done an amazing job bringing back this game to "life". That being said, I'm thankful for what you've done, and definately do appreciate seeing 1K+ people online (almost 700+) during the week.

Memphis wrote:
A lot of players will say that I was the one who "fixed" Solider Front, but what I have to say about that is.... you're wrong. I was not the single one to fix SF. SF was fixed with the countless hours all the Game Masters put into it, all the hours your game sages put into it, and finally, all the feedback received from all of you.  

Surely did those Game Masters, Game Sages (as well as our feedback) helped you greatly, but without a Product Manager such as you, nothing would have been adressed the same way.

Memphis wrote:
Soldier Front is one of the best communities Aeria has ever had, and I am proud to say that I loved every minute working on SF with everyone.  

I feel bad for our Forum Mod, Game Sages and Game Masters if what you say is true. I've played many games and been part of many community (including SF's one on both AeriaGames and IJJI), and geeh.. Soldier Front have one of the most annoying and immature community at time...

Anyways, wish you the best.

Trailblazer.

Rank 2
Trailblazer.
PostedNov 29, 2012 3:01 pm
Farewell Memphis you will be missed within the community!
One day I will pop by browser games! have fun in browser games!

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 29, 2012 3:26 pm
Memphis I think I speak on behalf the entire community when I say you are truly amazing to have brought the game from 400 people max to 1000+ on weekends. You always communicate with the community and help people with their problems such as you had helped me with a certain "dillemma" can't believe your gonna leave now as soon as you really started to grow on me D': you will be missed king farewell and good luck in everything you do I will make sure I stop bye to say hey every once in a while now we can hope your legacy is carried by pm vert