Danzell19
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:36 am
Thank you for everything, hero!
Advertisement

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:45 am
You're a good GS, it's bad that you have to go since you did everything for SF.
You'll be missed and remembered!
Long live the king!

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:30 am

Re: Memphis's Farewell Address

Memphis wrote:
Hello Soldiers!!

When I first started on Soldier Front and helped it transition to Aeria's platform, I was not sure what to think of the game. After learning so much from the community, the Game Masters, the awesome Game Sages we have, and the fantastic developers (Dragon Fly), I felt pretty confident that I would be able to take SF on and bring it back to its glory days. As some of you know, when i first started, a lot of you questioned me about bringing SF back to its glory days. Over the last couple months, we all went through countless problems and successes, and I wanted to say thank you to everyone. Thank you for helping me keep true to my word about bringing SF back to its glory days, Thank you for believing in me and trusting me to help Soldier Front grow back to how it use to be, and thank you for all the insights and comments left in the threads.

A lot of players will say that I was the one who "fixed" Solider Front, but what I have to say about that is.... you're wrong. I was not the single one to fix SF. SF was fixed with the countless hours all the Game Masters put into it, all the hours your game sages put into it, and finally, all the feedback received from all of you.

Soldier Front is one of the best communities Aeria has ever had, and I am proud to say that I loved every minute working on SF with everyone.

Unfortunately this is my last week on SF, and I will be handing over the reigns of my Kingdom to PM Vert, a Product Manager who is and will be better than I ever was, so believe in him and he will take SF further that I could ever could.

Thank you everyone for everything you have done for me, if you guys get bored, come find me on Browser team, I will be running Golden Age and Starting Starlight Story, a Browser MMORPG.

veni vidi vici

Rome Was Built

-Memphis  

We loved and will love you Memphis. You'll go along with the great SF Bosses such as Mataleo!!

therealSowm

Rank 0
therealSowm
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:33 am
Thank Memphis for everything you have done... Atleast you brought soldier front 1000+ players again and for that , you truly are the best and the king!!

Doganate

Rank 2
Doganate
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:38 am
Farewell my love.

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:13 am
And it was too soon.... :/

Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:43 am
First of all, Good luck .
Don't leave please, Just wait for christimas month then leave if you want, PLEASE?
and you're the one who can understand us memphis, not vert or any game master/stages.
Thanks you too, Hope you dont leave Sad

chrisjodway

Rank 3
chrisjodway
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:49 am
Alright bye

40creek.

Rank 3
40creek.
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:50 am

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:44 am

Rc

Rome wasnt built in a day, but youve proved that it was possible. What you did here, wont be forgotten. Youve made a footprint, and a commendable one it was.
Cya around Memphis!

Posted By Aeria Mobile