yxeZ

Rank 0
yxeZ
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:26 am

I need some help here xD

Hello everyone, I'm from Grand Fantasia PT Server, and i have some questions to do here.

So, Let's start

The weapon prefixes in U.S. server, are stackables? I can use, for example, + hit prefixes on all my weapons, and the percentage of all they will add? Because, in our server, we can't use, for example, all +2% crit hit, they do not add up.

And how about the Alchemy Sets, the chance to craft is 100%, or I need to use 100% Alchemy clovers for each piece? The drop of the materials needed for the craft, are very difficult?

And how can I get the Polar Frost in Mount Wolf in the Guild Base?

I saw in some topics of Builds, something about stones +6 VIT & 1% Eva, would these Costume Stones, or there are stones for Armors?

Anyone know where i can drop the Knockout Rush - 1 and Lash Out - 4 Talents? (DS talents)

I hope someone can help me here Crying or Very sad
P.S: My english is so bad, so I use Goggle Translator, don't hate me for that Crying or Very sad
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 29, 2012 1:31 am
Hi! Your English is fine, don't worry about it~! ♥

The prefixes in GF EN is stackable, example~ if you have the 2% crit rate on both your 1-handed swords, you'll have +4% crit rate when equipping both.

The chance of success for the Alchemy Sets are 100%. There's two NPCs and two Alchemy Sets for each class at each lvl bracket starting at 60. The female NPC named "Emilia" has sets that require matts you can obtain from doing certain daily events, so these matts are pretty easy to obtain. The NPC next to her, named "Stefan" has sets that require matts from dungeons fit to the sets level, these matts are a bit more tedious to get, depending on which dungeon drops the matt needed.

In between the two guild dungeon entrances in your Guild Base, there should be an chest. You can buy "fortune bags" kind of items with Guild War points here. One of the chests has a chance of obtaining "Blue Polar Wolf Mount" which is an combat mount.

The +6 VIT/+1% EVA is one of the stones is called an Ancient Resonance Stone, they require level 66 to be put into armor. The stones are basically upgraded versions of the normal ones~

Knockout Rush - 1 drops from Drops from Destiny Iron Man, Icy Soul Knight (Ancient Polar Ruins.) I'm not quite sure where the Lash Out - 4 drops though, sorry.

I hope this helped! ^_^

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedNov 29, 2012 2:55 am

If I may Bambi ^v^ <3
There are Costume vitality resonance stones as well, though they are pretty difficult to obtain from M Alchemy. They can offer up to +3 on the VIT stat and a elemental resistance for each slot on your Costume items. I also recommend retrieving the Plant Explosion resonance stones too if the current level 66 mentioned is not to your tastes.

For as far as the alchemy sets, take your time in gathering the materials like Bambi said, they can be difficult to obtain easily for the higher level caps. Especially for those in the Warped Dungeons, and pay close attention to each drop, for they can be quite few. Patience is the greatest reward for your efforts.

I wish you the best in your endeavors and I hope the additional information helped as far as Costume items go~<3

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:04 am
Hello!

Concerning Lash Out -4, it is obtained most easily from the Wild Bears in Winterflake Forest.

There's a small passage full of them so should be an easy drop especially on a 2x drop day. I have included a picture of me in that area for convenience.

Good luck!

yxeZ

Rank 0
yxeZ
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:42 am
Thanks everyone, you guys helped me a lot, thank you so much *-*

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:46 am
yxeZ wrote:
Thanks everyone, you guys helped me a lot, thank you so much *-*