Author Message

lemonadeaz92

Rank 0
lemonadeaz92
Joined
30 Jan 2007
Posts
30
Location
Gilbert United States
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:08 pm

It's funny....

Because for some reason I thought this game was actually coming out. No update since March....

Not trolling, just saying it's kinda sad that they can't get a single sentence approved to say "We're still here!". I know they have to get all the posts approved and a community rep can't just talk willy-nilly whenever, but its still kinda sad that they left the community hanging for almost 2 years now...
Advertisement

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
Joined
23 Aug 2012
Posts
478
Location
Wonderland, France
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Re: It's funny....

lemonadeaz92 wrote:
Because for some reason I thought this game was actually coming out. No update since March....

Not trolling, just saying it's kinda sad that they can't get a single sentence approved to say "We're still here!". I know they have to get all the posts approved and a community rep can't just talk willy-nilly whenever, but its still kinda sad that they left the community hanging for almost 2 years now...  


A lot of people feel the same way. There's been a few updates, but eh.. e.o;

<center><div> </div></center>

Fiorrekun

Rank 0
Fiorrekun
Joined
27 Nov 2012
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:52 pm
Considering all the progress they've already made so far, they're not just going to abandon the game. Even though it's gonna be a long wait, I feel like the patience'll pay off.

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
Joined
23 Aug 2012
Posts
478
Location
Wonderland, France
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:54 pm
Fiorrekun wrote:
Considering all the progress they've already made so far, they're not just going to abandon the game. Even though it's gonna be a long wait, I feel like the patience'll pay off.  


Well that's true. It's a beautiful game and I'm always hearing how fun it was. Plus there's a lot of interested players I really doubt AG will drop it.

<center><div> </div></center>

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
Joined
16 Sep 2008
Posts
523
Location
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:16 am


ha

Flying pigs took my signature away~

yarigen

Rank 1
yarigen
Joined
23 Jun 2011
Posts
209
Location
Switzerland
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:44 am
Nice chart. Haha.

"We can be together forever; every minute of every day. No more privacy, no more quiet, no more alone. Every room you ever go in, I'll already be there; waiting, forever and ever, until the end of time." - Air.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3609
Location
NYC United States
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:41 am
Well, AGE has nothing to tell us and their hands our tied with various other games.
The situation from March on was that Sirius was working with Daum, unofficially.
AGE really couldnt say much, and the AGE staff (Nyago and Anex and everyone) always manage to at the very least get on the Shoutbox and talk to everyone and say "We're here and we're working!"
But now they haven't been doing even that, makes me wonder, what's keeping em that busy hehe :3 (Keep in mind Anex's project is LO so if he's busy he working on something LO related)

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:32 am

Re: It's funny....

lemonadeaz92 wrote:
No update since March....  

August?

lemonadeaz92 wrote:
almost 2 years now...  


2 years. 13 days.

lemonadeaz92 wrote:
Not trolling  


Yeah...

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
84
Location
United States
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:55 am

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
Joined
04 Apr 2011
Posts
817
Location
United States
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:05 pm
qawsar wrote:
Well, AGE has nothing to tell us and their hands our tied with various other games.
The situation from March on was that Sirius was working with Daum, unofficially.
AGE really couldnt say much, and the AGE staff (Nyago and Anex and everyone) always manage to at the very least get on the Shoutbox and talk to everyone and say "We're here and we're working!"
But now they haven't been doing even that, makes me wonder, what's keeping em that busy hehe :3 (Keep in mind Anex's project is LO so if he's busy he working on something LO related)  


Yep. And if Nyago's busy, he's got at least EE in addition to LO, so that would definitely hold him up.

I make no Rupaulogies.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: