melal

Rank 0
melal
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:56 am
Thank goodness an M rating seems appropriate... If a T rating was being considered it'd be time to worry.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Advertisement

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:43 am
kinda annoying in a way because i see random men seeing this as another way of taking ****** or getting a *****, but i guess we have to live with it!

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedDec 01, 2012 6:27 pm
dxpoo wrote:
kinda annoying in a way because i see random men seeing this as another way of taking ****** or getting a *****, but i guess we have to live with it!  

i'm in it for story mainly. Being a (somewhat) fan of RPGs, I tend to play mainly for gameplay and/or story. If the gameplay is good as well as the story/quest chains, it's all good. If story is lacking, if the gameplay is still good, I might stick with it. Poor/average gameplay, story needs to make up for it. Both bad = if it's not addicting, I won't stay for much longer.

To put it simply, if I'm not impressed by the game, I'm not sticking around. This is excluding PvP, but that's mainly because I'm not that big a fan of it. (With how I sometimes get stuck with the level 10 noobs while the enemy has level 100 player-controlled monsters. -_- Take it as over-exaggerating, but as long as you get my point, the message has been sent.)

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server