tooseXC

Rank 3
tooseXC
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Photo Shoppers and or designers

Please Read
Looking into making a solid youtube which i'm actually going to invest money into getting the right software for so I was wondering if anyone could make me a custom design for my channel? I'll give you any kind of shout out sort of thing within the design if you wish. Read the steps from the link below to see how I want it done. I can provide all the required layout to you if you're interested, just post here and PM me if you are. There will be a reward if I very much like your layout Smile. PM me to discuss that reward if you're looking into doing it.

Steps to how I want it done : http://www.labnol.org/internet/youtube-backgrounds-and-themes/13194/

Note : I will provide the Screen Shot and all other information and or material needed to preform this process.

Advertisement

tooseXC

Rank 3
tooseXC
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:24 pm
Bump! It's not as challenging as it sounds, and it will be well worth it!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pastavazouipwn

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:34 pm
Hey there Smile I could work on something if you tell me what you would like.

I do not know when I am going to be done. Depends when I have time and if it takes more work than it was supposed to Smile

tooseXC

Rank 3
tooseXC
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Alright I am at my phone right now so I can not provide you with the correct info and material but is it cool if I shoot you a PM tomorrow with everything you need? Thanks! Feel free to PM me with any concerns you have as well

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pastavazouipwn

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:43 pm
Feel free to do it whenever you want Smile I cannot tell you when I will start working on it nor when it will be done because I might be busy.

tooseXC

Rank 3
tooseXC
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:45 pm
Ok so how long at worst do you think you will start and finish? Just wondering so I know when I need my software by Very Happy

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pastavazouipwn

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:52 pm
Actually, I'll probably be able to do it this week Smile I said that because I did not know when I had exams or whatsoever, but I think I'll have some spare time for that somewhere this week. Just get your software whenever though, I won't push your purchase :p

tooseXC

Rank 3
tooseXC
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:57 pm
Haha no problem Very Happy I will pm you the whole rundown tomorrow so be sure to check them tomorrow night.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedNov 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Rc

Mind posting what u need here? Incase i feel like working on something new for a change. I dont wana guarantee anything, but i still wana try :p

Posted By Aeria Mobile

tooseXC

Rank 3
tooseXC
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: Rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
Mind posting what u need here? Incase i feel like working on something new for a change. I dont wana guarantee anything, but i still wana try :p  

Will do. I'll post it here as well.