cookieteen123

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:05 pm

COOKIEMAS

COOKIEMAS IS THE BEST
Everyone in the game and aeria staff,

i am cookieteen123 and i want to celbrate cookiemas, cookiemas is a celebration of love, chirstmas is a celebration of stupid,maybe dirt. Cookiemas allows the people to have fun and sit back and have a good chat to people. Where people don't focus in money but it cookies and people. Some might say that cookiemas is stupid and it is a ripoff of chirstmas. I think that those poeple are either allergic to cookies or the people who hate me. Some people might think it's a good idea and these people are just strangers that i met. They help me think that cookiemas can be the holiday aeria might be looking for and certainly a holiday to look foward to in future

I hope everyone should think and assist me in the cookiemas idea since it's orignal and it is based on cookies (which i assuse people will love). Help me and the other people to make this a holiday and persuade the memebers of aeria to make this into a epic holiday

P.S: There might be some spelling mistakes so don't say it in the comments

P.P.S: Spread the word to the people and celebrate it in every game you play in aeria.
Have a MERRY COOKIEMAS, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR
Advertisement

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:49 pm
O.o..

<center><div> </div></center>