LarryThorn

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:29 pm

login page goes blank

--
hi any ideas whats my problem, as i click to login to ignite or staight to a game the login box goes blank in 2 seconds so i cant log in

-LT-
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Re: login page goes blank

--
LarryThorn wrote:
hi any ideas whats my problem, as i click to login to ignite or staight to a game the login box goes blank in 2 seconds so i cant log in

-LT-  

Hi LarryThorn!

Try these steps to fix your issue:

1. Completely exit and restart the Aeria Ignite client to trigger any necessary updates.

2. Make sure your version of windows is up to date, as this can cause issues with opening Ignite. You can find out more through your windows update software.

3. Update your flash player and clear cookies on Internet Explorer (even if you do not normally use it to browse the internet).

4, We will need you to reinstall Aeria Ignite with the latest version provided on our website
(as you might be missing an important update that is bundled with all games.) You can find the link here

If this doesn't work, send us a ticket here and we'll try another way to help ya!

LarryThorn

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:14 am

ty anyway

fixed
ok, here´s what my problem was:
new installation of win & atm i had not downloaded/installed all of win´s updates
<-- did that & my problems were over!

hope this helps some 1 else too.

-LT-