michael_chung3

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:46 pm

ID/IP Banned

How come?
I was ID/IP banned from wolfteam about roughly 2-3 weeks ago and i'm reporting it now because I missed playing wolfteam with all my friends. Recently Iv'e been playing A.V. A but it just isn't the same with my friends.

The account that was mine "0ttomen" you might have seen that account name has posted many forums about ap, how things work, and just regular support or need help threads. That account has been hacked and e mail has been changed to something else I won't mention. This is my new account, yes, I am still purchasing ap after all that trouble that my account has spent over hundreds of dollars and been hacked, but I enjoy aeriagames very much.

The problem is I have been ID/IP banned for no reason at all. I have not broken any rules, since I lost my first account It never let me log on wolfteam again. Please help me and answer somethings I'm not sure of. Can I ever be un-banned? I'll tell you what I may still buy ap and play other games on aeria but, wolfteam is my childhood game and I will not buy a new computer for that game, expensive computers are not the problem, I am not allowed to buy things when ever I want especially if its going to affect my family, that I have broken a family rule by constantly purchasing ap. Please think of any reason why I got banned. Also, please do not post on this thread the thread listing all the rules, I have read the terms and conditions of aeria's service and abide by all rules.

Thank you for your time, Aeriagames Smile

Advertisement

yudia

Rank 1
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:52 pm
to get un banned and to find out why banned, you need to send in a ban appeal.

michael_chung3

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:54 pm
I have already sent one, I'm sorry to say but I am disappointed in aeria's service.

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:42 pm
Check your email.Aeria usually sends out a notification stating why your account was banned. But until than bans are not to be discussed on the forums.