Author Message

Lordrael

Rank 0
Lordrael
Joined
05 Jun 2007
Posts
49
Location
United States
PostedNov 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Website

so when can we expect a website with some real info instead of the splash page with a trailer?
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:04 pm
Eventually, yes.

Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
Joined
01 Nov 2012
Posts
320
Location
Eating some Turkey
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:17 am
http://queens.kr.gameclub.com/Teaser/index.html

Just have a look through this for now :p
I think you have to wait for it to load for a bit, though. @_@

Lordrael

Rank 0
Lordrael
Joined
05 Jun 2007
Posts
49
Location
United States
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:37 pm
ive seen more info on the korean version than most of the people on this forum i want info on aerias version.

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
122
Location
Australia
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:50 pm
Lordrael wrote:
ive seen more info on the korean version than most of the people on this forum i want info on aerias version.  

- GM Tactics is head producer for Aeria's version.
- Servers will be hosted in Canada. (unverified)
- Voice dubbing is being done by the same people who did Lime Odyssey.
- The only changes to models/artwork will be some "slight" censorship of the Sentinel class and some NPCs that use the same model.

I think that's all we know.

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7352
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:00 pm
Mehbe when the beta comes out? :o

Jordiee

Rank 0
Jordiee
Joined
20 Jul 2008
Posts
44
Location
Tampa United States
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:07 pm
Never.

No, maybe when they actually announce beta.

Busu

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:09 pm
Yilette wrote:
Lordrael wrote:
ive seen more info on the korean version than most of the people on this forum i want info on aerias version.  

- GM Tactics is head producer for Aeria's version.
- Servers will be hosted in Canada. (unverified)
- Voice dubbing is being done by the same people who did Lime Odyssey.
- The only changes to models/artwork will be some "slight" censorship of the Sentinel class and some NPCs that use the same model.

I think that's all we know.  


Tactics is a PM, not GM xD

Also, the site is usually up before beta, but who knows. o3o

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
122
Location
Australia
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:19 pm
But whenever someone says "PM Tactics" I get the urge to send him some silly message about breath mints.

Ianstein

Rank 0
Ianstein
Joined
09 Jun 2009
Posts
24
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:28 pm
Yilette wrote:
But whenever someone says "PM Tactics" I get the urge to send him some silly message about breath mints.  

What you did there, I see it.

TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Also, the site is usually up before beta  

This is normally true from what I've experienced with Aeria's CBTs
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: