SavageAddict

Rank 0
SavageAddict
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:28 am
I love this game. When the final version is released, I will make this game my life. Thank you guys. I encountered no problems while playing and found the game to be quite enjoyable.
Advertisement

johnduca

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:59 pm

well

well
why OB and not main release? i just hope the OB characters will not be deleted , so i can start playin this game.AND i have to download the game again when the OB is here?

DeusFoarthir

Rank 0
DeusFoarthir
PostedDec 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Re: well

well
johnduca wrote:
why OB and not main release? i just hope the OB characters will not be deleted , so i can start playin this game.AND i have to download the game again when the OB is here?  

The normal Route is such, Closed Beta ( Big Bugs) > Open Beta (little bugs) > Full setup (rare bugs)

Characters will not be erased in Open Beta, and Most likely Unless they Had a plan to use the closed beta launchers for open beta as well

<a>Life Quotes, Life Quotes Images, Life Sayings</a>

glindenm

Rank 0
glindenm
PostedDec 01, 2012 5:47 pm

So sad when it ends...

DK online was so much fun! I felt it was my favorite on Aeriagames.com ^^ Can't wait till' OB comes out. Killing Nox at the end was too much fun! xD I hope to see my guild and all my friends in OB Wink take care guys. Happy holidays too!!!!!!!! Very Happy

koragashi

Rank 0
koragashi
PostedDec 03, 2012 11:25 am
ohh noez!!! CB is over!! I need to really decide on a path/build for OB >.< oh well was epic fun testing , cya all in OB Smile