somaatlasia

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
somaatlasia
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:21 pm

[Request] AeriaGames....Please Save Web Koihime Musou

Good browser game going byebye....OH WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!!
As the title states, it's sorta a request I wanted to make but I don't think it's going to happen (one can only be too wishful, right?). With the closing of beanfun.com due to not being able to renew their contract, all of the servers will go down as of Jan 13th. Web Koihime Musou will close on Dec 31st while Lucent Hearts & Divinia will close down on Jan 13th. Truth be told, for a strategic web based game, Koihime Musou is really good. I know, I'm speaking as a fan of the Koihime Musou series & hentai game but truth be told, I rarely play browser games and so far, only two have stuck with me and one of them is Web Koihime Musou.

Maybe it's asking a bit much but like I said, it doesn't hurt to try. I honestly believe that no other company will pick this game up but if it was, I would bet my hopes that Aeria would look into it. Oh well....

At any rate, as the title states, AERIA.....PLEASE HELP AND SAVE WEB KOIHIME MUSOU!!

I wont post a link to the game, just google it....although, it will be gone next month so try it and see what you think.

A.G.E.S. Founder // Anime Toshokan Inc. Founder // Former EN-GM of S4 League (Alaplaya)
Advertisement

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedNov 27, 2012 7:24 pm
I'd play that game, love the anime~

~Lil_Kizuna

somaatlasia

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
somaatlasia
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:43 am
I've been playing the eroge recently since the announcement of the closure of the game (and all services at beanfun). It's not going to help much because the hentai game is like any other. Although it has strategic warfare parts in the game, once you know the mission, who to choose for the fights, and what formations to take....there really isn't much left to the game.

*sigh* I can only hope for the best for this, I suppose.

A.G.E.S. Founder // Anime Toshokan Inc. Founder // Former EN-GM of S4 League (Alaplaya)