aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Noob or Pro??

Under Powered Pros
Recently, I have seen the word "noob" thrown around quite a lot. What players don't realize is that maybe, just maybe, that lvl 12 could have/be a pro. They could be starting fresh after being away for a while. Maybe they got bored with being Uber powerful. They could have come from a different site that hosted DDTank and wanted to play on this site as well. Either way, don't judge a book by it's cover. This also goes for higher levels as well. They tote around their power and intimidate players, yet take entirely too long to make a first hit. So in reality, you never know who is the true newbie until the game starts.
Advertisement

JohnnyNapa32

Rank 0
JohnnyNapa32
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:58 pm
Often the highest lvl think all low lvl ''noob'' is'' more is not, when I came here DDT AeriaGames, I was low lvl and when I hit a shot in the parabola already called me hack more. I am a pro player and not hack.

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 29, 2012 9:30 pm
Noob has been thrown around lately for no apparent reason. Most likely cuz of rage haha Smile but to tell you the truth. everyone is noob D: only pros dont miss a single shot in life :Dbwahahha

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 30, 2012 7:01 pm
noobs.... hahahhahahahaha =) Jk

Synfonix

Rank 0
Synfonix
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:38 am
most people don't even know what noob means, some people even say it when they loose to lower levels, which defeats the point of it meaning a Newbie. I think is should definitely be toned down a lot less.