LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:26 pm
I don't care anymore lock this thread, you insulting punks call me a girl anyway. Condescending to the end, and I've insulted no one.

You'll never listen to anyone else but yourselves anyway, what chance do I have arguing points with ego maniacs?
Advertisement

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:29 pm
I've already abandoned this game long ago, cuz of the horrible things that goes on, people condescending each other constantly, whats your point anyway? You can call me names like girl and more condescending things? Because I argue for game points? Yet all I said was something didn't make sense? I find this isn't making any sense, and I find you people vulgar and downright rude.

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:41 pm
Please delete this thread mods, I'm not interested in this game or its community anymore... You guys silence people who don't insult anyone, and let condescending people rule these forums.

You try to turn this around on me? And say I'm a troll? Um, Avyn whoever you are, I've read this forum, I read threads. I'm not a troll, in fact I don't even regular this forum, I only come here cuz I PLAY the game... You are trying to silence me for what reason? I've seen how you communicate with other posters, if this guys your hero, then I feel sorry for you guys, and your mentality on what a hero is, its kinda sad. And no I'm not insulting anyone, I don't call people girls, say QQ or tell people they are crying.. I have more respect for people than that, specially fellow gamers.

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:22 pm
I'd much rather you say my ideas don't make sense, than call me a girl and use big boy pants and other smug sarcastic insults, its redundant, and horribly mannered. But whatever, your always right cuz you regular this place and I'm just some nub with an opinion right?

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:41 pm

I don't care anymore lock this thread, you insulting punks call me a girl anyway.  

Why are you still posting?