splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:42 pm
LoveAnime27 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
LoveAnime27 wrote:
Well where can we go to voice our concerns or feedback? You send in tickets thats pointless, they never get answered, and you aren't talking to the community, just some age employee. One of the biggest problems I have with this game is the ksing and room lording that goes on in dungeons like cornwell, pharros, cloron, phantasm and AR (just to name a few). Every time I play those dungeons its the same thing, petty arguments and drama, because the devs force us to share a box space with dozens of less than nice people. I don't get it, and every time I've said anything about it here, it gets trolled and locked...  

AGE is a diktorship, them asking for feedback is only so it seem like your voice matter.
So they can keep plant seeds of false hope in the few there still believing in Shaiya got a chance to do a comeback.  

I think that is an overly negative viewpoint, and no company should be like that, and I hope age isn't like that.  

Keep hoping.
Advertisement

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:44 pm
splasher__ wrote:
LoveAnime27 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
LoveAnime27 wrote:
Well where can we go to voice our concerns or feedback? You send in tickets thats pointless, they never get answered, and you aren't talking to the community, just some age employee. One of the biggest problems I have with this game is the ksing and room lording that goes on in dungeons like cornwell, pharros, cloron, phantasm and AR (just to name a few). Every time I play those dungeons its the same thing, petty arguments and drama, because the devs force us to share a box space with dozens of less than nice people. I don't get it, and every time I've said anything about it here, it gets trolled and locked...  

AGE is a diktorship, them asking for feedback is only so it seem like your voice matter.
So they can keep plant seeds of false hope in the few there still believing in Shaiya got a chance to do a comeback.  

I think that is an overly negative viewpoint, and no company should be like that, and I hope age isn't like that.  

Keep hoping.  

Well I been around here since 2008 (and yes I know that my account say 2012 but this is a forum account not my game accounts)

And I use to be one of the players there had hope for this game, and use to post rather positive stuff on forums.
But as the years gone by I've seen no imporvent, and only things gone from bad to worse.

So as splasher said, keep hoping then.

PS. there is alot of examples on the complete lag of improvent/cumonikation if you just look a bit around forums.

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:50 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
LoveAnime27 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
LoveAnime27 wrote:

Keep hoping.  

Well I been around here since 2008 (and yes I know that my account say 2012 but this is a forum account not my game accounts)

And I use to be one of the players there had hope for this game, and use to post rather positive stuff on forums.
But as the years gone by I've seen no imporvent, and only things gone from bad to worse.

PS. there is alot of examples on the complete lag of improvent/cumonikation if you just look a bit around forums.  

Well you guys can keep it negative but I'd rather be optimistic, and civil, I've seen a lot of people who insult others in this game, on these forums etc, you cannot place blame solely on the company, a company is usually always a representative of the users who buy into it.

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Not saying you guys are talking smack, but if a group of people come at a company of professional people, with haughty assuming attitudes, more than likely the product will decline, just like fastfood and workers who spit in the angry customers food, you have to voice your concerns with respect and integrity in mind.

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:53 pm
LoveAnime27 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
LoveAnime27 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
LoveAnime27 wrote:

Keep hoping.  

Well you guys can keep it negative but I'd rather be optimistic, and civil, I've seen a lot of people who insult others in this game, on these forums etc, you cannot place blame solely on the company, a company is usually always a representative of the users who buy into it.  

I never said there aren't bad eggs among the players, trust me I know there is and meet a fair share of them mate.

All I am saying is a great deal of the problems are related to the extremely bad hosting there is for this game.

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:56 pm
LoveAnime27 wrote:
Not saying you guys are talking smack, but if a group of people come at a company of professional people, with haughty assuming attitudes, more than likely the product will decline, just like fastfood and workers who spit in the angry customers food, you have to voice your concerns with respect and integrity in mind.  

Most the posts made are made with no flaming been alot of them over the years.
But those posts still do get ignored, locked or moved, with no explanation what so ever.

To take a recently example we can just look at some of the bring back goddess treads there got made.
Where all people asked for was a straight up yes or no answer.
And even the main tread regarding goddess are still on ignore, even though GMs promised to keep them updated. But still weeks with no reply or sign on the players matter.

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:01 pm
Its like this, why would you root for the destruction of your fav game? By accepting that its broke and hoping it dies you are accomplishing nothing but giving up. The problems in this game wouldnt be hard to fix, and the devs would still make money, in fact if they fixed stuff here and there, and stimulated the games economy, they could fix all of this. Fixing the broken dungeons wouldn't be hard either, just instance them like 90% of rpgs (including age rpgs) do now. These problems aren't unfixable, quite the opposite, they are quite fixable. Why they don't is beyond me, maybe because people accept fate instead of letting their opinions known?

This is my fav mmo, and I've played them all from FF11 to WOW, and I like this one best for its art design, simple skill system, and nice crisp graphics that don't make them look like midgets. I don't want this game to end I like this game, I'd like it to get better. And they could easily make it better, its not hard, people have already tried to explain to the devs what would make it better and they are easy fixes...

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:06 pm
LoveAnime27 wrote:
Its like this, why would you root for the destruction of your fav game? By accepting that its broke and hoping it dies you are accomplishing nothing but giving up. The problems in this game wouldnt be hard to fix, and the devs would still make money, in fact if they fixed stuff here and there, and stimulated the games economy, they could fix all of this. Fixing the broken dungeons wouldn't be hard either, just instance them like 90% of rpgs (including age rpgs) do now. These problems aren't unfixable, quite the opposite, they are quite fixable. Why they don't is beyond me, maybe because people accept fate instead of letting their opinions known?

This is my fav mmo, and I've played them all from FF11 to WOW, and I like this one best for its art design, simple skill system, and nice crisp graphics that don't make them look like midgets. I don't want this game to end I like this game, I'd like it to get better. And they could easily make it better, its not hard, people have already tried to explain to the devs what would make it better and they are easy fixes...  

Some of the suggestions your posting here, are stuff people have suggested before and everyone basely supported.

But it same old answer AGE then give us, "this is beyond us to do and so on".

The thing is people want the game to get fixed, but instead of fixes comes.
It keep go worse and worse.

And this also one of my favrioted games out on the marked, it got one of the best PvP systems imop that's why I kept play it for so many years and keep end back on it, even after quieting alot.

And yes the fix is easy, but it take a game host there want to apply the fix.
And by the looks of it we missing that.

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:09 pm
I don't get how they can make new gear and new lvls, but they can't instance the dungeons, half the time spent lvling now is looking for a duo or trying to find a decent spot thats not taken by high lvls lvling their guild buddies.... This should change, and changing it would take one update, and wouldn't be hard at all. They've done it already, nobody has a good reason why we should have open dungeons, no good reason. All this system does is make it harder for legit players to lvl, and start flame wars and bad blood between players. its a silly system... And they wonder why so many people leave or get banned...

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:11 pm
LoveAnime27 wrote:
I don't get how they can make new gear and new lvls, but they can't instance the dungeons, half the time spent lvling now is looking for a duo or trying to find a decent spot thats not taken by high lvls lvling their guild buddies.... This should change, and changing it would take one update, and wouldn't be hard at all. They've done it already, nobody has a good reason why we should have open dungeons, no good reason. All this system does is make it harder for legit players to lvl, and start flame wars and bad blood between players. its a silly system... And they wonder why so many people leave or get banned...  

And I don't understand why they can't lvl cap a dougen like D1, even Psevers can do that.
But AGE simply can't or wont.
But that's sadly just how it is, and we as players can only keep try and keep get ignored.