Author Message

MrGolld

Rank 0
Joined
04 Apr 2012
Posts
125
Location
Belgium
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:15 pm   Last edited by MrGolld on Nov 28, 2012 2:14 am. Edited 1 time in total
whoiskangaru wrote:
why is the audio quality so crap  


ik the sound sux... but without buying the official livestream software.. i cannot set up any higher audio settings.. but this should get fixed soon within the futher
Advertisement

farukfreestyle

Rank 2
farukfreestyle
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
559
Location
Arnhem Netherlands
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:01 pm
MrGolld wrote:
whoiskangaru wrote:
why is the audio quality so crap  


ik the sound sux... but without buying the official livestream software.. i set up any higher audio settings..  


i guess u got 5k ap cuz of all these esl's uve won with Crckheads

-faruk

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10542
Location
tampa United States
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Re: Watch guys Livestream

Yolo~
enmu12 wrote:
BiTlKb aka MrGold; http://www.twitch.tv/AVAmrgold  
im a fanboi of gold now.

MrGolld

Rank 0
Joined
04 Apr 2012
Posts
125
Location
Belgium
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:13 am
farukfreestyle wrote:
MrGolld wrote:
whoiskangaru wrote:
why is the audio quality so crap  


ik the sound sux... but without buying the official livestream software.. i set up any higher audio settings..  


i guess u got 5k ap cuz of all these esl's uve won with Crckheads

-faruk  


i got just under 6 k.. and another 4k is comming up from the ESL Na tournament , 10k AP soon x))

DwightHoward21

Rank 0
Joined
28 Nov 2010
Posts
16
Location
Poland
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:05 am
MrGolld wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
MrGolld wrote:
whoiskangaru wrote:
why is the audio quality so crap  


ik the sound sux... but without buying the official livestream software.. i set up any higher audio settings..  


i guess u got 5k ap cuz of all these esl's uve won with Crckheads

-faruk  


i got just under 6 k.. and another 4k is comming up from the ESL Na tournament , 10k AP soon x))  

Wat kind of cpu u have?

MrGolld

Rank 0
Joined
04 Apr 2012
Posts
125
Location
Belgium
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:08 am
DwightHoward21 wrote:
MrGolld wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
MrGolld wrote:
whoiskangaru wrote:
why is the audio quality so crap  


ik the sound sux... but without buying the official livestream software.. i set up any higher audio settings..  


i guess u got 5k ap cuz of all these esl's uve won with Crckheads

-faruk  


i got just under 6 k.. and another 4k is comming up from the ESL Na tournament , 10k AP soon x))  

Wat kind of cpu u have?  


Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU@ 3.60GHz(8CPUs)

MrGolld

Rank 0
Joined
04 Apr 2012
Posts
125
Location
Belgium
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:09 am
Let me know what u guys think of the quality... Yesterday was actually a simple test... Planning on making everything allot better !

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3345
Location
Slovenia
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:04 am
that time when i got 3k every round, and every round u DCed just b4 it -.-

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 28, 2012 9:50 am
RelaxBrah wrote:
Dat 700k euro LOL  

Euro HEKKER

MrGolld

Rank 0
Joined
04 Apr 2012
Posts
125
Location
Belgium
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:39 pm
I might be able to give AP prices in the further with these livestream so x) there u r chance to earn allot of euros also
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: