Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:57 pm
Cage. wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
You are missing one piece of evidence.. Why exactly did Kita sell his guns? I am sure people did something to her to make her not like them... did he troll her? She did not jist randomly sell guns on people's account. I never interfered with her, so i never got hacked...  

Did not troll her, I simply raged at her for selling my friends weapons. On forums, called her a 5 head. Topic read that thread way back when. Told her she needs to GTFO of this world because seriously it's annoying that she has the power to do whatever she wants.  

And so how did your friend get into this situation? She sold your guns cuz you raged at her.. If you did nottalk to here, she wouldn't have done it, But I Will sign this too!  

Sometimes she would hack your account just because she heard that you said something about her without any proof, it really got out of hand during the last few months of IJJI.  

Thanks for your input Dante.

Advertisement

orixi1

Rank 1
orixi1
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:15 am
Bumped ^^

Rixel | xFire: usforixi

triumphaccount

Rank 1
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:35 am
Give Bucho his guns back

<3 you
- Tempo

Proactiv

Rank 1
Proactiv
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:38 am
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
You are missing one piece of evidence.. Why exactly did Kita sell his guns? I am sure people did something to her to make her not like them... did he troll her? She did not jist randomly sell guns on people's account. I never interfered with her, so i never got hacked...  

How about you be quiet and let the grown ups talk? It doesn't matter why a hacker illegally accesses someone accounts and then destroys items that they paid money for. It isn't acceptable (or legal) in any situation.

kushkologne

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:15 am
I approve this message Razz
-[02]SiR (Give Boatran Back his guns)

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:30 am
I'm not going to say you don't deserve your guns back, I mean everybody who had kita problems should get their guns back, but what makes boatran so special that he NEEDS his guns back?

miStaZaheER

Rank 0
miStaZaheER
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:37 am
She must be a Pro hacker, always hear that name.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:49 am
iluvpokaa wrote:
I'm not going to say you don't deserve your guns back, I mean everybody who had kita problems should get their guns back, but what makes boatran so special that he NEEDS his guns back?  

well yea u have a point there.

orixi1

Rank 1
orixi1
PostedNov 28, 2012 11:44 am
iluvpokaa wrote:

nothing. He is just somebody who a lot of people KNOW that he got hacked. I'm not saying hes special. It's just something that i'm aware of. Everybody who has proof should get their guns back too. But he has all the proof and it doesn't look like hes gonna get them back.

Rixel | xFire: usforixi

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:45 pm
iluvpokaa wrote:

nothing, really. I've seen a few people have gotten their weapons back, and I've also seen a message that went out about the Kita hacks. I really do want them back, and everyone else who illegitimately got hacked deserves their weapons too. I just want to know the answer to this, because I've been ignored from helpdesk for the past 2 months. No answer, and the first time I sent in a ticket was July of 2012 to aeria. And the last time I sent a message to ijji was I can't even count how long they take to respond....

I'm not saying that I " need " them. I am saying that I deserve them for what is rightfully mine that was taken away from some one whom I was unable to stop.