husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:53 pm
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
You are missing one piece of evidence.. Why exactly did Kita sell his guns? I am sure people did something to her to make her not like them... did he troll her? She did not jist randomly sell guns on people's account. I never interfered with her, so i never got hacked...  

yes same she never hacked me before i was scared of her haking my acc so i nvr talked to her
Advertisement

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:02 pm
bucho? yea i kinda support that he should get his gun back if he has enough proof coz ik he was hacked and guns were sold back in ijji.

USF_Droid

Rank 0
USF_Droid
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:13 pm
Baotran602 wrote:
Lol, I didn't say they refused to give them back, I said this is a message they sent to my friend. And also said, I hope this is not for everyone as it seems as if they're not going to give anyone else their weapons back... as if they've forgotten, although I know they've been a bit busy for awhile... >.> anyone who wants EVIDENCE of my missing guns, no problem, PM me.

On the topic, it really does feel like they might as well send that to me.  

OMG CHRIS ITS ALAN ADD MY XFIRE <3333 havent seen u in forever!

xFire: kirillfrill

BangBangChief

Rank 0
BangBangChief
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:32 pm
This is true,I,one of the victims have been hacked by her. My Engrave PSG,Dragon PSG,Red Tiger PSG and Red Famas was sold by her. She was provoked by many people and was angry at the fact alot of people tempt her to doing it.

"You can't hack!"

Bam.Need proof,I was talking to the help desk and they had reviewed my account and DID NOT give me my weapons back but gave me back my account.I was very pissed off and angry at the fact that this happen.

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedNov 27, 2012 7:22 pm
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
You are missing one piece of evidence.. Why exactly did Kita sell his guns? I am sure people did something to her to make her not like them... did he troll her? She did not jist randomly sell guns on people's account. I never interfered with her, so i never got hacked...  

Did not troll her, I simply raged at her for selling my friends weapons. On forums, called her a 5 head. Topic read that thread way back when. Told her she needs to GTFO of this world because seriously it's annoying that she has the power to do whatever she wants.

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedNov 27, 2012 7:45 pm
I support this.

orixi1

Rank 1
orixi1
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:05 pm
Comon guys! Let's get more people! I know we can get his guns back!

Rixel | xFire: usforixi

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:23 pm
Baotran602 wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:

Did not troll her, I simply raged at her for selling my friends weapons. On forums, called her a 5 head. Topic read that thread way back when. Told her she needs to GTFO of this world because seriously it's annoying that she has the power to do whatever she wants.  

raging is bad for the health buchi

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:07 pm
Baotran602 wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:

And so how did your friend get into this situation? She sold your guns cuz you raged at her.. If you did nottalk to here, she wouldn't have done it, But I Will sign this too!

Cage.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Cage.
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:43 pm
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:

And so how did your friend get into this situation? She sold your guns cuz you raged at her.. If you did nottalk to here, she wouldn't have done it, But I Will sign this too!  

Sometimes she would hack your account just because she heard that you said something about her without any proof, it really got out of hand during the last few months of IJJI.