mskpav2

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:03 am

Forgot password((((

Hello. I forgot the password of my account and do not know the email. I playing in AVA. Please return the account. I only know username, character name, rank, SD. I can send screenshots my character.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:10 am

Re: Forgot password((((

mskpav2 wrote:
Hello. I forgot the password of my account and do not know the email. I playing in AVA. Please return the account. I only know username, character name, rank, SD. I can send screenshots my character.  

Just to make sure though, this is the password reset form:
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/pass_request

If you will need further help, you will need to file a ticket, by going to support>contact us and file a ticket.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Re: Forgot password((((

mskpav2 wrote:

If you can't remember the e-mail address attached to your account, you need to go here and include as much of the following information as possible~

1) Your full name
2) The email attached to the account
3) An alternate email we may attach to the account (please make sure you have access to this email and it is NOT currently attached to any Aeria account)
4) Your IP address (WAN IP ADDRESS)
5) The Last time you logged onto the account
6) Character information (names of all the characters on the account along with the gear and levels)
7) Where you live
8) Any AP transactions you made with the account
9) The name of the account in question
10) What does the account name mean/ stand for?
11) Country of origin this account was created in.

If you can provide enough information to prove the account is yours, they will help you recover it. Good luck. ♥