Author Message

Uzbruder

Rank 0
Uzbruder
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4
Location
Tokyo Japan
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:58 am

No rewards in multiplayer dungeons.

A question about a game system.

I suddenly became not to be able to get any rewards in multiplayer dungeons. Crying or Very sad
Is there a limit to get rewards there a day?
Perhaps does "Atemmpts" mean that?

There aren't enough informations in the gameguide page.
And I haven't found an useful wiki.
Where should I get knowledges about wartune? Sad

<a>PSO2_420x150_応援バナー02</a>
Advertisement

decadencefool

Rank 0
Joined
25 Oct 2012
Posts
18
Location
Singapore
PostedNov 27, 2012 8:52 am

Re: No rewards in multiplayer dungeons.

A question about a game system.
Uzbruder wrote:

I suddenly became not to be able to get any rewards in multiplayer dungeons. Crying or Very sad
Is there a limit to get rewards there a day?
Perhaps does "Atemmpts" mean that?

There aren't enough informations in the gameguide page.
And I haven't found an useful wiki.
Where should I get knowledges about wartune? Sad
 


You are limited to 3 attempts to clear a dungeon per day. They reset each day at 5am server time.

After the 3 attempts you will no longer be eligible for any loot from the dungeon. You may still be able to enter the dungeon as many times as you wish.

Uzbruder

Rank 0
Uzbruder
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4
Location
Tokyo Japan
PostedNov 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Re: No rewards in multiplayer dungeons.

A question about a game system.
decadencefool wrote:
You are limited to 3 attempts to clear a dungeon per day. They reset each day at 5am server time.

After the 3 attempts you will no longer be eligible for any loot from the dungeon. You may still be able to enter the dungeon as many times as you wish.  

Thank you for your telling. Wink
If the limit had more capacity, I could enjoy more.

<a>PSO2_420x150_応援バナー02</a>

TheBlueKitsune

Rank 0
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Re: No rewards in multiplayer dungeons.

A question about a game system.
Uzbruder wrote:
decadencefool wrote:
You are limited to 3 attempts to clear a dungeon per day. They reset each day at 5am server time.

After the 3 attempts you will no longer be eligible for any loot from the dungeon. You may still be able to enter the dungeon as many times as you wish.  

Thank you for your telling. Wink
If the limit had more capacity, I could enjoy more.
 


+1 to this. idk why they cut it down like they did, when I started the limit was 5

Uzbruder

Rank 0
Uzbruder
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4
Location
Tokyo Japan
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Re: No rewards in multiplayer dungeons.

A question about a game system.
TheBlueKitsune wrote:
+1 to this. idk why they cut it down like they did, when I started the limit was 5  

Hmm,did they? I want them to restore "Attempts" as before. Mad
I don't think 5 times are enough too but even such 5 times are better than 3 times.

<a>PSO2_420x150_応援バナー02</a>

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
Joined
05 Aug 2011
Posts
1319
Location
United States
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:23 pm
When they decreased it from 5 to 3 they up'd the drop rate and experience to bring it back up to as if you did 5. Just 2 less card draws is all.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
Joined
08 Feb 2008
Posts
7125
Location
Azores Portugal
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:28 pm
With the increased exp i am getting more from the 3 runs than i did with the 5. And i prefer it this way, not everyone has the time to play several hours a day and this does save some time on the daily routine in the game.

TheBlueKitsune

Rank 0
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:50 pm
yes but it also limits how many drops you get. when we had 5 runs per day I had the lvl 20 gear set by lvl 25 and I got the shadow crystal quest every day. now with 3 runs it took me to lvl 29 to get the lvl 20 gear set and I can only get the shadow crystal quest every other day.

decadencefool

Rank 0
Joined
25 Oct 2012
Posts
18
Location
Singapore
PostedNov 28, 2012 9:39 pm
Though the reduction of number of attempts allowed me to spend less time in dungeons it also made the farming of PVE gear redundant.

With only 3 attempts daily lower levels below 45 would find it useless to farm pve armor as they would be nearing the next tier armor before even coming close to completing the set.

Plus the materials for pve armor increases with each tier.

In addition to get the plans for syn. it depends on your LUCK. If rng doesn't favour you for the week, you wont gain anything from the draw other then crystals....


oh would like to add....from lvl40 to 48 I have only been able to make 1 lvl40 tier armor...which imo is quite pathetic...

Uzbruder

Rank 0
Uzbruder
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4
Location
Tokyo Japan
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Hello everyone and thank you for your replying. Wink

I see.They have decreased just "Attempts" so we can get
almost the same rewards except being able not to draw the card twice, right?
This may have been a nice update for players
who can't play for many hours or don't want to play as well.
I can't say which is better about items because it depends on players.

My thought is I'm a beginner of Wartune so I feel
maltiplayer dungeons are very fun for now.
I want to join in more many times but I don't like to get no rewards.
I may be being selfish. Cool

<a>PSO2_420x150_応援バナー02</a>
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: