JerBear452

Rank 3
JerBear452
PostedNov 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: (Spoilers) Archer Class / Diel Race

:)
Varja wrote:

I'm sure some of you have heard about the upcoming Archer class that will soon come in the 3rd/4th patch of OB.  

i would like to point out that this isn't official. We may not get this class at all. As gm have said before this version is/will be different then the Korean version. So i wouldn't get to excited or expect it anytime soon till gms have officially said we are getting it

Advertisement

Thoreac

Rank 0
Thoreac
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:09 pm
fedefo123 wrote:
Thanks for the info.
WTH with female chars and gender lock... Scarlet Blade all female chars and now gender lock with 3 female class in DK, in addition no male ranged class... omg, who knows...  

What, you don't like the Archer class rockin' a tutu? I dunno... it kinda works... Wink

If we do get this class (and we may or may not) they will probably bring in a male class that does something new as well.

(spoken as a man playing a woman in a virtual world)

<br>Spoken as a man playing a (large breasted) cat-woman in a virtual world

Un.Leashed

Rank 0
Un.Leashed
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:23 pm
I can asure you a GM told me already that archers will be launched in OB, but didnt said when. So i don't know if it will be in the beginning of it or just later on.

I'm looking forward to it tho Very Happy

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:54 pm

another gender lock class. great.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:55 pm

JerBear452 wrote:
Varja wrote:

I'm sure some of you have heard about the upcoming Archer class that will soon come in the 3rd/4th patch of OB.  

i would like to point out that this isn't official. We may not get this class at all. As gm have said before this version is/will be different then the Korean version. So i wouldn't get to excited or expect it anytime soon till gms have officially said we are getting it  

Indeed a GM has announced we will get the Diel.

That being said, cute class lol.

shichrishi

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 9:07 am
If you archer woman or man does not change anything, the important thing is that in the future will put this class, even at the cost of giving up a character to 50 and start over an archer Very Happy

Sangvin

Rank 0
Sangvin
PostedNov 29, 2012 3:02 am
Well the Diel animations/textures/models/spells are already present in the CB game client files, however this doesn't mean we will get the class when OB starts, from a business point if view it'll be wrong and Aeria is a business after all.

MalchikGay01

Rank 0
MalchikGay01
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:09 pm
OMG OMG OMG I wanted to pick the runemaster chick from the start now i can lol Razz

AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:39 am
hrmmm gender locked but meh its not a big deal they look AH MA ZING! i might have to switch from my beloved shadowmage just for that awesome looking new race

Emralyn

Rank 0
Emralyn
PostedNov 30, 2012 11:47 am
I'm glad they plan to bring the ranger class, it's my favorite class to play but I wish they'd stop witht the gender locking too. I agree the art looks beautiful and cute, but that's not everyone's style lol. If they can't undo the gender locking then maybe they could at least consider using nongender type animations. It's weird to see everyone running around with sexy or cutesy characters all the time lol (sorry but true, don't flame me!) How about adding some really scary or ugly characters too? Make it interesting! I dunno, maybe it's just me but I don't see a ranger as a cute girl with a bow in her hair and her hand. Just sayin' lol...I'd still play the class anyway because I love rangers.