KawaiiPandahh

Rank 0
KawaiiPandahh
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:46 am

Success Rates.~

I have no idea where to post suggestions, so I hope here is okay.

I was thinking about continuously running into either much lower levels or much higher levels in sports fights and how it dramatically affects their or my own SR. Is there a way in upcoming version where there would be a possible range in which your success rate might be affected?

Like, if the player is within 5 levels of you, your success rate can change depending on the outcome of the game. (if you lose and the opponent is within those 5 levels then it can drop and vice versa with winning.) Maybe this can be something to consider for later versions? ^^
Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:08 am
Thank you for your suggestion Smile And I agree with you, accept... I just don't see why success rate is important. A person with a higher success rate doesn't mean they are better or more professional. But sweet suggestion Smile

KawaiiPandahh

Rank 0
KawaiiPandahh
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:31 am
gummybear23 wrote:
Thank you for your suggestion Smile And I agree with you, accept... I just don't see why success rate is important. A person with a higher success rate doesn't mean they are better or more professional. But sweet suggestion Smile  

Ahaha personally I don't find it very important but some players treat it like life or death. Some are actually judged as people by it <--- rare, but it happens.

~.Blue.~

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 27, 2012 7:58 am
True Very Happy And it's our job to prove them wrong =)

velvetdefaria

Rank 0
velvetdefaria
PostedNov 27, 2012 8:54 am

Re: Success Rates.~

KawaiiPandahh wrote:
I have no idea where to post suggestions, so I hope here is okay.

I was thinking about continuously running into either much lower levels or much higher levels in sports fights and how it dramatically affects their or my own SR. Is there a way in upcoming version where there would be a possible range in which your success rate might be affected?

Like, if the player is within 5 levels of you, your success rate can change depending on the outcome of the game. (if you lose and the opponent is within those 5 levels then it can drop and vice versa with winning.) Maybe this can be something to consider for later versions? ^^  

x3 Success Rates are just numbers. Its all about the fun. >;3