blue0118

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:47 pm

banned

i dont know why i was banned i dont know what game it was on or from i also dont know the pass to log in and summit a ticket and cant get my pass cause i was banned cause i broke some rule i dont even know... i cant summit a ticket cause the game issue andd character or whatever i did wrong... explain how i can get this fixed..
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Re: banned

blue0118 wrote:
i dont know why i was banned i dont know what game it was on or from i also dont know the pass to log in and summit a ticket and cant get my pass cause i was banned cause i broke some rule i dont even know... i cant summit a ticket cause the game issue andd character or whatever i did wrong... explain how i can get this fixed..  

I thought there was a way to contact support>contact us>file a ban appeal without logging into your account, and just providing them information? Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:19 am

Re: banned

blue0118 wrote:

As the person above said, you don't have to be logged in to send in a Ban Appeal. You can choose which char you want to put in the "Character Name" window. They will look into the whole account. Good luck~

blue0118

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:06 am
the problem is i dont know what im banned on or what character its a old account i dont know why so how can i ask to unban something i dont know what iwas banned for who and what game it was on..

blue0118

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:09 am
i just want my account to be unbanned since i dont know wth i did or what it is done for or whatever its done for its been years since i even played a aeria game i just got a friend that wants me to join and i dont wanna remake an account since it has my main account login i always use in every game

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:50 am
If you don't know which account your banned on, then I don't think there's any way to help you, unless you can remember the e-mail attached to the account.

blue0118

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:28 pm
yeah i know the email i just dont know what was the game i got banned for and for whatever

faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:50 am
blue0118 wrote:
yeah i know the email i just dont know what was the game i got banned for and for whatever  

Choose Ban Appeal then pick any of the games you have played at Aeria. For server and char try putting N/A and explain clearly that you do not know which game or why your account was locked. If that doesn't work put the char and server for the game you chose to file it under. As mentioned previously, Aeria can see all your accounts so they will be able to see what game.

If its been years as you mentioned, the account may have been locked for inactivity or any of the security sweeps there have been, or any number of reasons. Best way to find out is to send the ticket and ask.