Author Message

amber485

Rank 0
amber485
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
27
Location
Durham United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:25 pm

UCG AVA Holiday Tournament

December 8th-9th 2pm.
As a special treat with the holiday season approaching, Unified Competitive Gaming is hosting a holiday tournament. In light of our recent success with our Pugs every other weekend, we felt it was time to give back to the AVA community with an actual tournament, consisting of larger prizes, and more fun all around. So come and join :) You have nothing to lose but a great deal to gain.

For further information please see: http://unifiedcompgaming.com/threads/8148/


For brackets please view the setup: http://challonge.com/avadecbrawl

Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17196
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:40 pm
Nice!

Big tournies are what AVA needs right now, I'll do everything in my power to make sure things go smoothly with this Wink

Skadoodle123

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
24
Location
United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:42 pm
Can I stand outside my house and advertise for UCG ?
Ofc, Ill accept trident layers gun for income.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:42 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Nice!

Big tournies are what AVA needs right now, I'll do everything in my power to make sure things go smoothly with this Wink  

Im sure MERC is coming to this Very Happy

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17196
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:42 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Nice!

Big tournies are what AVA needs right now, I'll do everything in my power to make sure things go smoothly with this Wink  

Im sure MERC is coming to this Very Happy  


I made the announcement in Raidcall ^.^

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:44 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Nice!

Big tournies are what AVA needs right now, I'll do everything in my power to make sure things go smoothly with this Wink  

Im sure MERC is coming to this Very Happy  


I made the announcement in Raidcall ^.^  


Good stuff, sorry i didnt get on, i was camping shop until i lost my python
, won at 48
i was gonna buy 10 at 49
but i zoned out

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
6881
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:46 pm
I would. But I need a team. And time. Hm...

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 11:03 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
I would. But I need a team. And time. Hm...  
come to MERC (ringer)
since ziggeh wont be abol to praticipayte

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
820
Location
United States
PostedNov 30, 2012 1:13 am
in response to sign ups on the ucg site, do we need to list members we are using and you will edit their names out or do we just list our team name and show up on tourney day

pze natural skill

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
4088
Location
Koege Denmark
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:47 am
Im LFT for this then

Feel free to hit me up ingame

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: