ultimaspawn

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Multiple Characters...?

Is it possible to have multiple characters per aeria games account.
My friend referred me to this game, and he chose to join the alliance of light as an Archer Elf.
In order to be on his "side" he wants me to chose an elf or human too. Looking through the classes I would prefer to be on the Union as an Assassin class.

My question. Is it possible to make an alliance AND union character on my one aeria games account.
Advertisement

Syarl

Rank 1
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:59 pm
Assuming your not playing on Shaiya Phoenix then yes. Simply choose one server when you log on and choose Fury then the next time you log on choose a different server and choose Lighty.
Ex: Etain - Fury
Lailah - Light

However on the same account it is not possible to play both at once. I also would not recommend splitting your time between two different factions. It's pretty slow to level at the later levels and you'll find yourself focusing on one toon more than the other making the "other" a waste of time, effort, and gold.

If you're dead set on playing with your friend and he is dead set on being a Lighty; the light version of a Vail Assassin is an Elf Ranger.

ultimaspawn

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Thanks.
Thanks for the Help.

I decided to Create my fury guy on teos and my light guy on lailah.

Unfortunately he isn't online, so I don't know what server he picked. Hopefully not phoenix.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedNov 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Thanks.
ultimaspawn wrote:
Thanks for the Help.

I decided to Create my fury guy on teos and my light guy on lailah.

Unfortunately he isn't online, so I don't know what server he picked. Hopefully not phoenix.  

Best thing to do is mess around on different classes for a few hours. Remember that if you delete a toon, it takes 2 hour to completely delete the character (unless you remove all characters on that server at once to choose another faction).

Another thing to note, is that if you need to trade items from one faction to another, the safest way to do it is to leave it in your warehouse (on the account that you want to change factions on) and then delete all the toons. Once you change factions, you will find all the items still in the warehouse (even though u changed factions on that server).

Last thing to note:
The game is free to play, but realistically, because players can buy items to add to their gear, the game is unfair to those who don't spend time farming items to sell or buying AP. This game has one of the friendliest communities (most of the time), but the pvp can be a slaughter house.

If this is your first mmo game, then shaiya will seem incredible. I still remember my first day.
Best of luck.
-Rev.

-Retired.