PostedNov 27, 2012 2:49 pm
iBambi wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Really? You didn't know? Here is our business plan:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

I hope that makes it all clear.

P.S. Here is our backup plan:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat  

What's really sad is that even though I'm well aware you're not completely serious, I wouldn't be doubting if you said you were 90% serious. :c  

Keikaku doori?
Advertisement

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:42 am
They will never give advance notice of when a game will be shut down because that would immediately kill the game.
if they said that the game will be shut down in 6 months the flow of money for that game would immediately stop,which would cause the game to be shut down sooner than 6 months.
only a foolish player would spend money on a game which they know they will only get a few months use out of.

They want to milk every penny out of a game,right up until the last hour,before they shut it down which is why they will never give advance notice of when the game will be be shut down.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:52 pm
You speak for shiaya aswell.

Nothing will ever change. Ever.

Ever.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

TassadarMajere

Rank 4
TassadarMajere
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:00 pm
How weird, this looks exactly like my thread. Even the Aeria's response is remarkably similiar

KThunder666

Rank 0
KThunder666
PostedDec 08, 2012 9:03 pm
LeParaNoia wrote:
Aznteck wrote:
LeParaNoia wrote:
Softnyx might just listen to us and do the things that they want them to do.  

How long has it been now? 3? 4 years?

What have they done to balance the game?
Release more overpowered items to make the current overpowered items look obsolete.  

Yes they have somewhat listened to our plea.
And yes although they have released more cash items, they also have done the following
things.

1. Released GOLD ARMOR.
2. Released a few ap weapons for gold. (EG C95 SL and SZ SL, and ELWRCI SL (softnyx))
3. Basic character Special parts (Currently unreleased in aeria but out in softnyx, 17.5% body armor)
4. Gold tattoos such as crocodile, nazcra etc.
5. Started doing more gold/wc events (play time events in both softnyx and aeria)
6. ATTEMPT to patch hacks (although not always successful)

You telling me all this is doing nothing?
Yea i know they still release cash guns and new characters etc etc.

But they have attempted to balance the game in some aspects.

So just keep waiting, it may have took 2/3 years to give us gold armor and ap guns as gold,
it might just be another year or less before they do something else.

We aren't them, so we shouldn't start judging.

They may do very little, but very little is still SOMETHING.  

as much as i agree with very litttle is still something, some of these items r unobtainable to casual players. unless u put 12hours in daily u barely make any money due to the stupid bar they put in that took half our gold in return for 20k gold when u lost like 100k.
and with the my newest and least favorite think put in, since ive been gone and came back, rush ability has made ppl get to points reserved only for hackers...by that i mean anyone can use freaking smart wolf hits on any wolf....
the balance has always been off and always been slightly fixed just to be super bungled and then slightly fixed again and so on and so forth. this is how the game works. my only complaint no a days is the loss of gold. i used to make 1k gold per match. now with the ex.bar or whatever it is i make 500gold. anyone else with me that they want gold back not a fillable bar?

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 09, 2012 7:56 pm
It's not quite as simple as just dropping a game.

Most publishers have fixed term contracts for their games, meaning once the contract is signed, they HAVE to keep the game up until a specific time. Near the contract renewal time, they can then re-evaluate, along with the game's developers, whether they wish to continue hosting the game, or terminate it.

<center></center>

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:15 pm
LeParaNoia wrote:
Well just going by what you say does make sense.

But if you thought about it, how can Aeria end a game after many players has spent hundreds
and thousands of dollars on their accounts for AP. Even if they wanted to close the game it
would be extremely harsh on these players.

Imagine you spending so much money on something you enjoy, and one day they decide
to tear it down and everything you've done was for nothing.

Doesn't feel good does it?

I do not believe that they should close the game down, because there will always be new blood,
games die off and come back regularly.

An example of this would be Maple Story, the game died of in Asia 3 to 4 years ago, and
there was talk of closing the game for good, but then new blood players started coming, and
they decided to keep it going.

Just because Wolfteam is going through a rough patch, doesn't mean the end is here. For
all we know, Softnyx might just listen to us and do the things that they want them to do.

Don't say it's impossible, because you're not a Softnyx staff member.

I'm just saying anything can happen, and we shouldn't rule things out nor should we just
close everything down because of some issues.

That's my input.  
*Looks at Kitsu Saga*

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:38 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Really? You didn't know? Here is our business plan:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

I hope that makes it all clear.

P.S. Here is our backup plan:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat