Author Message

Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Posts
1255
Location
Armenia
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Just be Honest AG

We all know whats up
Dear AG corporate:


We are now at the point with Wolfteam, in its various countries/languages, where the game is beyond unplayable. This is in fact, so bad at this point, that even your own staff members and community volunteers are forced to openly admit the game is totally unusable in any capacity be it for a cash or free player. There is simply no point in denying this when all the remaining players acknowledge it and are leaving and your staff admits it as well. Additionally your sales for this game are dropping rapidly due to player loss.


You can blame this on Softnyx if you choose it is really not relevant. I simply have one question at this point.

Given the situation with this game it is obvious to everyone involved that Wolfeam EN/AGWolfteam is not long for this world. This simply leaves the question of when exactly you plan on either terminating existing licensing with softnyx, or when the next renewal would be and when you would refuse that renewal or softnyx doing likewise, leading to a shutdown of this game as far as your publishing service is concerned.

You can choose to deny what most of us know is inevitable at this point if you wish but I would prefer some sort of honest answer along the lines of:

A: If you plan on ending it when and whats the plan going forward? Remake? Would be looked upon very nicely by most of your users

B: If your not ending it what exactly is the logic for carrying this dead elephant of a game, simply cost wise if nothing else?. As far as quality, I won't even bother asking you what you plan to do about that because its clear you don't care as far as this game is concerned, and given how far gone it is I wouldn't either.



I am simply asking this as a former player and someone who plays other AG games out of curiosity if nothing else.



Sincerely,
Crow, Former Wolfteam Player/Fan
Advertisement

__Abdul

Rank 2
__Abdul
Joined
25 Sep 2012
Posts
415
Location
Canada
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:59 pm
Let's hope they read it.
You got good points there even if i feel bad why would u actually spend some of ur time on such these topics, because i dont think they will ever give a crap.

----------------------------~~ [ CNb4dboy aka Danger ] ~~

Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Posts
1255
Location
Armenia
PostedNov 26, 2012 6:12 pm
__Abdul wrote:
Let's hope they read it.
You got good points there even if i feel bad why would u actually spend some of ur time on such these topics, because i dont think they will ever give a crap.  



Oh I don't think they will either but I'll keep being a thorn until the end because that is what I do. I only started bothering with these sorts of topics again after Memphis left when there were still constant lies and false reassurances as to the quality and state of this game being given to people and I felt it was worth stepping in to remind people where reality is. I got tired, in short, of people being blatantly lied to with no challenge.



Only took about 5 minutes to write however so its no problem.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolfteamlegacy Offical wolfteam legacy group^

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
Joined
19 Mar 2010
Posts
4209
Location
Freiburg Germany
PostedNov 26, 2012 7:23 pm
I don't know sometimes though Crow... I like you, but there's been many a person before you claiming that "the end was near" in just a matter of months, and here we are three years later. I agree it's headed downhill, but do you honestly think it's THAT bad?

LeParaNoia

Rank 0
LeParaNoia
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
62
Location
Singapore Mental Institution, Singapore
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:12 pm
Well just going by what you say does make sense.

But if you thought about it, how can Aeria end a game after many players has spent hundreds
and thousands of dollars on their accounts for AP. Even if they wanted to close the game it
would be extremely harsh on these players.

Imagine you spending so much money on something you enjoy, and one day they decide
to tear it down and everything you've done was for nothing.

Doesn't feel good does it?

I do not believe that they should close the game down, because there will always be new blood,
games die off and come back regularly.

An example of this would be Maple Story, the game died of in Asia 3 to 4 years ago, and
there was talk of closing the game for good, but then new blood players started coming, and
they decided to keep it going.

Just because Wolfteam is going through a rough patch, doesn't mean the end is here. For
all we know, Softnyx might just listen to us and do the things that they want them to do.

Don't say it's impossible, because you're not a Softnyx staff member.

I'm just saying anything can happen, and we shouldn't rule things out nor should we just
close everything down because of some issues.

That's my input.

EN Wolfteam - LeParaNoia

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:45 pm
LeParaNoia wrote:
Softnyx might just listen to us and do the things that they want them to do.  

How long has it been now? 3? 4 years?

What have they done to balance the game?
Release more overpowered items to make the current overpowered items look obsolete.

LeParaNoia

Rank 0
LeParaNoia
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
62
Location
Singapore Mental Institution, Singapore
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:11 pm
Aznteck wrote:
LeParaNoia wrote:
Softnyx might just listen to us and do the things that they want them to do.  

How long has it been now? 3? 4 years?

What have they done to balance the game?
Release more overpowered items to make the current overpowered items look obsolete.  


Yes they have somewhat listened to our plea.
And yes although they have released more cash items, they also have done the following
things.

1. Released GOLD ARMOR.
2. Released a few ap weapons for gold. (EG C95 SL and SZ SL, and ELWRCI SL (softnyx))
3. Basic character Special parts (Currently unreleased in aeria but out in softnyx, 17.5% body armor)
4. Gold tattoos such as crocodile, nazcra etc.
5. Started doing more gold/wc events (play time events in both softnyx and aeria)
6. ATTEMPT to patch hacks (although not always successful)

You telling me all this is doing nothing?
Yea i know they still release cash guns and new characters etc etc.

But they have attempted to balance the game in some aspects.

So just keep waiting, it may have took 2/3 years to give us gold armor and ap guns as gold,
it might just be another year or less before they do something else.

We aren't them, so we shouldn't start judging.

They may do very little, but very little is still SOMETHING.

EN Wolfteam - LeParaNoia

qh0

Rank 2
Joined
22 Dec 2008
Posts
553
Location
Being a creep @Aznteck in Japan
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:31 pm
Yo Para u still on softnyx ?

LeParaNoia

Rank 0
LeParaNoia
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
62
Location
Singapore Mental Institution, Singapore
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:43 pm
qh0 wrote:
Yo Para u still on softnyx ?  


Nah haha, maybe next time

EN Wolfteam - LeParaNoia

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:45 pm
LeParaNoia wrote:
1. Released GOLD ARMOR.
2. Released a few ap weapons for gold. (EG C95 SL and SZ SL, and ELWRCI SL (softnyx))
3. Basic character Special parts (Currently unreleased in aeria but out in softnyx, 17.5% body armor)
4. Gold tattoos such as crocodile, nazcra etc.
5. Started doing more gold/wc events (play time events in both softnyx and aeria)
6. ATTEMPT to patch hacks (although not always successful)  


1. Considering Softnyx cannot count and program "10%" armor or "20%" armor in the first place, that's not really a good thing. Neither is armor in general until they can efficiently balance that stuff out so it protects the amount stated and doesn't stack with multiple hit boxes. Instead of adding more and more of the broken armor, they should probably fix it first so it protects the correct amount and doesn't stack within multiple body parts.
2. Yea. Give everyone easy to use spray weapons. Totally doesn't take the skill out of the game, implying that there was any skill to play this game in the first place after the recent patches of these weapons from about 2 years ago. There is no trade off in most of these weapons anyways. They exceed better in every trait. Most games have a trade off of stats like the higher fire rate, the faster and higher the recoil or the less ammo it has, the more damage it does. But this game, all the cash weapons don't have a trade off. Especially the effective range. A normal gold weapon has an effective range while the cash weapons have a unlimited effective range. Weapons really need to be fixed a lot. Also cash snipers have 100% accuracy when you scope in. This really needs to be fixed.
3. Same as 1.
4. Same as 1.
5. Same as 2 and 1.
6. That's what they're supposed to do.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: