Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:47 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Zimmey4 wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Tearfulplace wrote:
And all people need is to reformat windows again.  

Virtual partitian ftw.  

I bet you 99%+ people who Aeria games don't know about virtual partitions or software like VMWARE.  

This is an opportunity for someone to show them.

I know for a fact there are people that do a LOT of offers, and don't have problems. If they can help others to be able to do them also, then it is a good thing. I will be the first to say that not all offers are good, and that they can be problematic. I am hoping that those who have taken the time to find solutions to these problems can help others by sharing them...

I will be honest. I am looking for ways to increase the amount of offers done. I am also sure that the people who regularly do offers are much more suited to helping others do them than I am. I dont think it is unreasonable for us to give out some bonus AP to encourage this activity, and it helps those that want to do offers.

The things that I am doing now are basically proof of concept tests, with little (or no) outside support. If I can show that these things work, then I can get backing to do more of them.  

I get what you are trying to do. One of the big problems is that people can't be taught common sense. I still to this day see aeria players being scammed out of AP, AP items, and even accounts.
The last thing I want to read is that someone entered their credit card number to get free AP then got scammed for thousands of dollars. Aeria's response would be "we have no control over the content of the offers". My comment will most likely fall on blind eyes but I caution Aeria to exercise an abundance of caution for those who choose to be willful ignorant
Advertisement

KinkkTalonz

Rank 0
KinkkTalonz
PostedNov 27, 2012 12:10 am
Friends that have been around 90 days and have a profile picture doing offers bonus Ap 10 friends 1.5x if> 20 friend 2x If> 30 friends 3x and so on to 50+ 5x bonus. Just making up stuff again that doesn't seem to mean anything.

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedNov 27, 2012 12:12 am
Kind of bleh about this one.. x.o

<center><div> </div></center>

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedNov 27, 2012 12:23 am
I'm up for this. I've been writing guides on doing AP offers for ages now. I do have a question, if this contest goes through are we allowed to use loopholes (doing the same offer on the different offer providers)? I also think this kinda puts current offer users at a disadvantage since some they would have already done some of the best offers. Although I guess if you have someone on your team that hasn't you can get them to do it.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 27, 2012 12:57 am
If you guys can make sure there's no way to exploit it, it's a really nice idea. ♥

Booya39

Rank 4
Booya39
PostedNov 27, 2012 3:00 pm
I'd be up for this if only someone with the knowledge who can provide links,tips and programs we can utilize to benefit from these offers w/o having to spend countless hours cleaning up spam from our e-mail accounts.
Can we have dummy email accounts for this event,just in case for spam, for those who are unaware of the problems that can arise from partaking in this event?

Only person who I know of, who does these offers on a daily basis, is none other than Andaro and he would be the one to explain how to go about doing these offers w/o confusing things for players who want to get into this kind of thing.

Dealing with spam is too much of a bother for me when I do the free ap offers.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:03 pm
iBambi wrote:
If you guys can make sure there's no way to exploit it, it's a really nice idea. ♥  

Can be exploited to a certain sense if no IP check is done for the contestants but for the most part seems like they are trying to filter out which offers are legit and which aren't. Even those who choose to try to abuse this will have to put in some type of effort.

Personally I'm for this contest~

~Lil_Kizuna

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedNov 28, 2012 12:00 am
No. There are too many people here that know how to exploit those offers. And who have nothing better to do than sit at a computer 17 hours a day farming said offers.

On the other hand, theres a lot of people like that so maybe this is a good idea...

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:24 am
I like the general idea of this.

However.. You're already excluding a number of players with your current setup.
Well, "current". I haven't checked the deals for about a year, but back then at least, a lot of the "survey" stuff, and other "watch this video" deals, were ONLY for American people.

I realize that Aeria is based in the US, but this kind of "contest", would only once again, suit and reward US players.

Getting more deals, based on the country of ones origin would probably be better.
Some of the older deals didn't have the region restrictions in place, but would deny paying out, or passing the info to Aeria, if the participant was not from the US, hence why a lot of people got nothing for doing surveys for 2 hours.

Maybe those things are worth looking at too, while you're at it, to make sure it can not happen.

$('#postSignature').hide();

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:36 am
Nice ideea. I'm in ! Smile

Kind regards,

[GS]Joe