djohmmurphy

Rank 0
djohmmurphy
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:39 pm
All in all very well balanced toon! Can't wait till full thing up and running well, I met lots nice peeps there. Its like any other game just takes time to fine tune and I think things will be awsome. Smile
Advertisement

ForsakenProDiGy

Rank 0
ForsakenProDiGy
PostedNov 28, 2012 4:22 pm
All in all the warrior class is pretty well rounded, but I would like some extra defense or something since it's all over if I get swarmed and there is not a healer backing me up.

Latic994

Rank 0
Latic994
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Ranged stun

You should add a ranged stun, in pvp when someone pots and starts running to heal up... you can't do anything about it just follow him around and wait for his HP to get restored and him to attack you again so you could fight..
And so on.. and so on.. till the 3rd person comes with a ranged attack and kills you both.

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Weaponry

Faster for different weapons
This goes for all the classes, but seeing as how i only posted on this and get updates from it.... Well yeah. SO here is my thought.

If the implementation of more weapon classes and styles is to come.... then I have one suggestion/ request. Let me know if you agree.

Weapon speeds. Different weapons should have different speed values based on type. Like sure, the 2h was .750 and the 1h was 1.00, but the staves were ALSO .750, and that makes for very boring blow by blow animation, _ you hit me, ai hit you, you maybe hit me twice i hit you, you hit me, i hit you.... see what i mean? Just curiousl.
An example for all of you SAO fans out there, is Kirito's speed to Asuna's speed. Both use one handed swords, but Asuna uses a rapier. So she is faster by style and definition of that blade type. idk. Tell me your thoughts too! this is as much for the gms/ developers as the community.

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

Cloudwatoka

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Great

ideas
Great ideas from everyone that has posted. The only complaint i have about the game is just to add a auto follow feature on the game for the camera. I am sure this has been mentioned but i thought i would through that out there. Razz

huesoamz

Rank 0
huesoamz
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:14 pm
Guys what about pure CON WAR? with the rigth three full (45%reflect).

Is ridiculus build? or maybe work?

Regards.-

MetalWar - Barbarian Tank

rief_cool92

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:31 pm
warrior : high damage & atk speed,moderate hp& defense, low mp & regen mp
paladin : high defense & hp, moderate mp & regen mp, low damage & atk speed

huesoamz

Rank 0
huesoamz
PostedNov 28, 2012 9:42 pm
Tks rief....then the paladin have more hp that the war?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

paleominius

Rank 0
paleominius
PostedNov 29, 2012 3:32 am
i agree that a warrior should have charge skill and more weapons like spears and axes.

ab50613

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 4:13 am

Warrior

Warior
I want warrior to have maximum attack speed like Human race dex type in rohan.. This should be an anti tank char..