ryankyle11

Rank 0
ryankyle11
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:20 am

warrior

skills
Yes! each Race should have different attributes when it comes to class. say for example Lykan Warrior. they should have more def, attack, & hp. human warrior should have attack speed, movement speed, and def. something like that.. and yess warrior needs jumping or charging skill to get close to enemy. i also like to see more changes on warrior skills. some skills have long CD, it sucks. and 1 more thing, make every attributes and stats accurate, i mean make them work as they should.
Advertisement

abernathyalice1

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:52 am

Dual Wielding

I completely agree 100% that the warrior class SHOULD have a dual-wielding option.I think that because of 2 reasons. 1 reason is that it would be very cool to be able to dual-wield like Kirito from SAO. The 2nd reason i think that is because of what i.sukeforth said about how warriors are suppose to be good with many weapons (like dual-wielding) Those are the reasons why warriors should be able to dual-wield. PLEASE LET WARRIOR'S DUAL-WIELD!!!

suzyb56

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:41 am

Elf warrier

On the whole I enjoyed this class, however I would either like a breast reduction or a better fitting bra for when this games goes live.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:42 am

Re: Elf warrier

suzyb56 wrote:
On the whole I enjoyed this class, however I would either like a breast reduction or a better fitting bra for when this games goes live.  

to bouncy rite ?

rimoldiandrea

Rank 0
rimoldiandrea
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:33 am
i suggest to introduce a new class like rogue or assassin to handle dual sword instead of make that possibile to warriors. This for two reasons:
1) a warrior that handle dual sword is really cool, but in that case no one will make a warrior with sword&shield.
2) imho the game is incomplete without a rogue/assassin class, and they have to handle dual swords for definition.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:58 pm
My biggest issue with the warrior class is the major lack of MP. Yes, with campfires, it was fine, but otherwise it was a heaping garbage of stink. I was level 30, and had near 1k mana (I put a few points into WIS.), and mana was still a pretty big issue. After 10 minutes of using pots and skills, I was still in the hole for mana, which made killing mobs a bit of a hassle.

Another thing I disliked, and this goes for all classes, is the lack of AoEs. Normally I don't have an issue with little to none, or no AoEs, but when you have about 4 - 5 Ogres on you and they all look pretty blood thirsty, an AoE helps greatly.

M4lightning

Rank 0
M4lightning
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:06 pm
Warrior suggestions:
- Nothing, its a perfect dmg dealer and can be a good tanker too.

DeusFoarthir

Rank 0
DeusFoarthir
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:20 pm
Warrior is Well Balance, The only problem I have is when in Group areas the Healing classes have and advantage.

Example: in Temple as a warrior with 2k hp I can takee on 3 mobs solo and then I see both healing classes aggroing 5-10 mobs and winning...

Otherwise I Enjoyed the Class.

<a>Life Quotes, Life Quotes Images, Life Sayings</a>

i.sukeforth

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:36 pm

warrior sword and shield

warriors do use sword and shield. they are called paladins.

from what i experienced of the warrior class in DKO, warriors are supposed to be a dps class as opposed to the tank class. the only reason to wield sword and board is to get the added defensive benefits a shield provides when tanking.

as i said in my previous post, i didnt get to CBT max level of 35, so i feel a little out of my element talking end game aspects of the class. all i can speak on is my experience with it as far as i got. i hybridized mine, and took skills from both trees. i didn't know the difference. both trees offered skills that looked needed for the class, and both seemed to work in pve. i didn't get much usefulness out of the movement rate decrease skill, and just used it as another option to do some extra damage. the passive skills from both sides seemed useful, so i took them. the skill that did damage to multiple enemies was nice, but only insomuch as it added a little damage to the enemy(ies) that were beating on my back, so when i finished one and switched targets they went down faster. the cooldown was a little slow for it to be considered any kind of useful aoe skill as i would consider a true aoe. overall it was a fun class, and i would play one again.

i consider myself to be the average player of mmo's. i pick a class and play it. if it's fun for me, i keep playing it. if not, i switch classes to try something else out until i find one that fits my playstyle. the warrior in dko is straightforward, easy to understand and play. a couple tweaks would set it apart and make it desired and desirable to play. as it stands now, i don't see that it has anything that would make it stand out so much more that it would be desirable to play over the paladin class. i mentioned previously a dual wielding option. that alone without any skill changes, would make the warrior class desirable. even if you added dual wielding to the skill tree, and made us choose the option to dual wield, it would be desirable over not having the option at all. above all else, dual wield is the only thing i see lacking about the class. leave the skill trees as they are. give me the option to put a sword in both hands. i would be content and play a warrior forever.

~Rukgrol - CBT

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:54 pm
Extra0rdinary wrote:
My biggest issue with the warrior class is the major lack of MP. Yes, with campfires, it was fine, but otherwise it was a heaping garbage of stink. I was level 30, and had near 1k mana (I put a few points into WIS.), and mana was still a pretty big issue. After 10 minutes of using pots and skills, I was still in the hole for mana, which made killing mobs a bit of a hassle.

Another thing I disliked, and this goes for all classes, is the lack of AoEs. Normally I don't have an issue with little to none, or no AoEs, but when you have about 4 - 5 Ogres on you and they all look pretty blood thirsty, an AoE helps greatly.

They should have a weak point tho like low mp or low mp reg...

However i agree with your second statement the lack of AOE,the second AOE that have 60 sec loading is way to much should have 10-15 sec also for the second AOE i did not saw any bleeding Effect on the mobs