KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:12 pm
It was a challenge at times soloing with the warrior. But, with the right enhancements, I managed to push through just fine in the later areas. Given the fact that there will be more content I don't see the same slight slump happening in temple as it did in cbt. Messing with cool downs could become problematic. Overall class did everything I expected it to do. I couldn't solo some of the bosses, but I could tear down mobs quickly. Fair tradeoff.

Advertisement

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedNov 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Fair

Not quite what i had expected.
1- skills

I would have loved to see the other 3 pages of the skill tree. Hopefully there are some skills in there that are worth the points. I bought cripple early on and it works fine for weaker mobs... but its not really effective or 50% active against other players.
2- stats
Easy layout and obviously easy to figure out for the warriors necessities. Regardless, I spent all my points on dex hoping for the dodge to pick up. Which it didoccasionally and against Xantax. Boss missed 7 hits on me then one hitted. -sigh-
3- weapon options
More styles of weaponry would be appreciated. dual wield swords, axes, knives, poleaxes, etc. Larger shields for look etc. just saying. Just more weaponry in general.
4- in all
I was pleased with the warrior. Not too easy, not too confusing easy class to play and solo with or pull mobs for a pt. Congrats.

-Arlem

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

defiantscum0722

Rank 0
defiantscum0722
PostedNov 27, 2012 9:29 pm
Went full str and never had a problem. Skill tree very linear. I still think dodge and def is still bugged. Wondering if anyone did a hybrid. Any thoughts about that?

dalgia555

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:34 pm
the warrior is great for me but if possible , i think warrior that can hav 2 swords instead of 1 shield 1 sword is more better. Hope u can make warrior hav 2 sword or hav katana . Tq Smile

i.sukeforth

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 12:21 am

dual wield

1) i agree 100% with the poster that said warriors need a dual wield option. i was surprised and seriously disappointed when i found out that warriors couldn't dual wield. warriors are weapon masters by definition. right now the only thing that i see that sets them apart from the paladin type class is the skill tree. armor? nope. plate classes wear plate. weapons? nope. sword and board or 2hander. same for both classes. what's the difference? the skill tree itself isn't so exciting as to be a huge draw to play the class. as it stands, paladin skill tree seem to give them much more survivability, so why is anyone going to want to play a warrior? if warriors had the option to dual wield 1 handed weapons, that would be your answer. granted, i only got my warrior to 27 during CB. paladin to around 10. so i didn't get to really dig in, and knock the tires on both classes to compare. but at that, i was able to get a heal skill with a paladin right off the bat. with both classes wearing plate, and both having the same weapon options, that skill alone was enough to make me seriously question why anyone would want to play the warrior class at release. unless they were just a masochist..

2) another topic i've seen mentioned is some type of charge skill. i had fully expected to see one in the skill tree, and was sadly disappointed when there wasn't. closing gaps on ranged attackers when soloing pve, or when in pvp, is a serious benefit to playing a melee class. without having some kind of ability to do that, you're a sitting duck, constantly trying to catch a moving target. some form of gap closing ability would be nice.

smccambo1

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:18 am

warriors

races
there are four races two race are the same they have the same stats same classes and abilities I really don't see any purpose in two races that are identical

defiantscum0722

Rank 0
defiantscum0722
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:19 am
The charge skill issue. I've been to the RVR's didn't really need a charge skill to close in on opponents.

Raiko_Raiden

Rank 0
Raiko_Raiden
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:35 am

Warrior Class

Warrior Class is really fun to play.But it lacks lots of things.
-In Dungeon and RvR,warrior without support is a deadly problem. 1vs1 against paladin and SM.how much i hit,they are healing themselves more.maybe lvl 35+ a warrior would be more strong.but for CB it was one of my main problem.
-Second,as everyone else,i want more weapon choice and dual wielding.Really especially DW is one of most popular thing in MMOs.Making it possible will rise this game popularity.
-Third Skills.Battle Cry isn't effective.And couldnt realize how good or bad is counter.i admit AoE skills r best.They make a good combo.but deathblow's CD time is a little problem.and the other skill (0.0 forget its name) that gives you attack speed.It's CD time is troublesome.4 mins for 1 min speed.too mucjavascript:void(0);h...
-and there should be some negative effect of using shield like - attack speed.
-and last,Lag.especially in RvR and Dungeon.its making hard to move.I can probably say this for everyone.I hope u can find a solution.
Anyway,DK online is a good game.But with certain solutions,this game can rock...

Dcoles93

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 4:27 am

Warrior

The warrior class needs to have greater attack speed and all the classes need a way other than armor to increase their defense.

thanks,
David

Dratuig

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:22 am

dk

warrior
I thougt my warrior was great he was tough and i enjoyed fighting with him. I do think he should have more special skills. for example the sheild skill plus 200 or something is only good when i carried a sheild but i never really used on because i was stronger with a broadsword. I think there should be some cool moves also like spinning attacks and such. But all in all i enjoyed the games very much and would give it easily 4.5 stars maybe 5. Cannot wait to play more.