XxRaverxX

Rank 0
XxRaverxX
PostedNov 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Rescue

So I'm wondering if rescuing is rigged to make you pay for it. I've done 73 boss rescues without using a bottle and failed every single one of them. Anyone else failing every time or am I just beyond unlucky?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedNov 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Rescue

XxRaverxX wrote:
So I'm wondering if rescuing is rigged to make you pay for it. I've done 73 boss rescues without using a bottle and failed every single one of them. Anyone else failing every time or am I just beyond unlucky?  

i just started and havent encountered a much as you. i think they are ment to have a low chance just like any other game would be. but ill update when i get further into the game

update: just pursaded Gold Broad Axe Galila in chapter 2 act 1 Smile so it is doable.

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedNov 26, 2012 1:22 pm
I've had about 5 free rescues during the course of completing Warrior Nation story and Mech Nation story.

I highly recommend getting statues for certain bosses though, namely the 4 stars or bosses with abilities.

That said, I will disclaimer and state that when there IS a card that I want to use a statue on, sometimes I am unable to rescue it as it won't let me and gives me double pence instead. Really sucks when that happens...since I can't repeat bosses.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedNov 26, 2012 1:51 pm   Last edited by Flareous on Nov 26, 2012 2:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total
TheFiendish wrote:
I've had about 5 free rescues during the course of completing Warrior Nation story and Mech Nation story.

I highly recommend getting statues for certain bosses though, namely the 4 stars or bosses with abilities.

That said, I will disclaimer and state that when there IS a card that I want to use a statue on, sometimes I am unable to rescue it as it won't let me and gives me double pence instead. Really sucks when that happens...since I can't repeat bosses.  

ah, which one is that?

update: pistol whip idola? xD i want her but got 2x pence instead lol

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Re: Rescue

XxRaverxX wrote:

It's not rigged, I promise! I've gotten two free rescues without having to use a statue.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:06 pm
I've got one rescue until now without statue xP

Randomuse7

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:22 pm
I did not get a single one for 5 chapters then I ended up getting 4 free rescues within the next two chapters of Sanctus so you seem to have terrible luck lol. Unless there's some other factor that influences it o_o

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:29 pm
Flareous wrote:
TheFiendish wrote:

ah, which one is that?

It's random. I actually managed to get Pistol Whip, but I missed out on some like a R4 dragon and an R4 Green and R4 Red.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:31 pm
TheFiendish wrote:
Flareous wrote:
TheFiendish wrote:

ah, which one is that?

It's random. I actually managed to get Pistol Whip, but I missed out on some like a R4 dragon and an R4 Green and R4 Red.  

ah lol im only intereted in blue xP if any others pop up im aiming for free haha

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedNov 26, 2012 3:54 pm
I got about a dozen free rescues, most of them i didn't want XD
I've been luckier as i play more tho :3