Author Message

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:40 am
Short_Amigo wrote:
I wish I had bacon.  


Wish granted, but it's poisoned.

I wish a had a puppy. >:

Advertisement

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
Joined
25 Dec 2007
Posts
4030
Location
Totally Not In Japan
PostedNov 27, 2012 3:46 pm
iBambi wrote:
Short_Amigo wrote:
I wish I had bacon.  


Wish granted, but it's poisoned.

I wish a had a puppy. >:  


Wish granted, here is your Puppy

I wish I had tree fiddy~

~Lil_Kizuna

MrMango17

Rank 0
MrMango17
Joined
24 Nov 2011
Posts
49
Location
United States
PostedNov 27, 2012 9:52 pm
Kizuna7 wrote:
iBambi wrote:
Short_Amigo wrote:
I wish I had bacon.  


Wish granted, but it's poisoned.

I wish a had a puppy. >:  


Wish granted, here is your Puppy

I wish I had tree fiddy~

~Lil_Kizuna
 


Granted, but its counterfeit.

I wish my headache would go away

DO YOU MOCK THE POWER OF FRUITS?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:03 pm
MrMango17 wrote:
Granted, but its counterfeit.

I wish my headache would go away  


Granted, but it only goes away for a few minutes.

I wish it wasn't so cold here. :c

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
Joined
15 Feb 2012
Posts
3336
Location
Bowlofrice Korea, South
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:08 pm
Granted, but now it's 9001 degrees Celsius.

I wish I had a kitteh army to take over the world.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:35 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Granted, but now it's 9001 degrees Celsius.

I wish I had a kitteh army to take over the world.  


Granted, but the kitty army takes you down too.

I wish my Xbox wasn't broken.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
Joined
25 Dec 2007
Posts
4030
Location
Totally Not In Japan
PostedNov 28, 2012 9:19 am
Granted but now the red ring of death claims its life.

I wish I had a coookeh~

~Lil_Kizuna

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:29 am
Kizuna7 wrote:
Granted but now the red ring of death claims its life.

I wish I had a coookeh~

~Lil_Kizuna
 


Wish granded, but the cookie is made out of stone.

I wish the snow storms would gtfo. Q.Q

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
Joined
06 Aug 2012
Posts
1155
Location
Maribor Slovenia
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:48 pm
iBambi wrote:
Kizuna7 wrote:
Granted but now the red ring of death claims its life.

I wish I had a coookeh~

~Lil_Kizuna
 


Wish granded, but the cookie is made out of stone.

I wish the snow storms would gtfo. Q.Q  
GRANTED, but now rain storms arrive.

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: