Shocked Pulse

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedJan 30, 2013 8:07 pm
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
im amazed you even got that many debuff off on meme, she aint that good lol
what was this anyway? a token raid?  

No we were clearing out PR in front of Temp. Yall know they are dead before we even see them in the token raid lol. VR is just legal "stat" padding.

3visuu

Rank 1
3visuu
PostedJan 30, 2013 8:34 pm
BackforyourQQ wrote:
iAmYou. wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
grouzin wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
morygian wrote:
imZhao wrote:
Lights still crying for FC?

8 tabs + 14 defenders in SC. Definately need FC lol.  

Don't generalize please, there are only a few lights willing to FC for themselves and most of them aren't even active pvpers, just forum trolls and AP wasters.  

To elaborate, she means Hani and Xaxa.  
xd nub posts from nub peapole u guys never learn Smile if i could fc idk i dont think so i have grinded an warr just lower rank but rank doesnt matters to me Smile anyway doesnt worth wasting time and money on endgame it become too lame , most ppl still playing endgame cause they dont have anything better to do in rl i guess , well that just my option , br0. Wink  

You didnt grind a warr you bought/were givven acc.And i know why you left too.You knew there was no place for you in pvp raids and ofc you sold ur warr gear Smile
Endgame is good and would be even better if there werent QQers simmilar to you.

@your post saying we are scared of Evo wanting to FC.Excuse me?They are literally 7 people.And only 2 of them are active in pvp atm.7 people wont change anything.Why would be we scared of 7 new lights?Current lights just need to learn how to pvp at times when its not SC/CS

@iAmYou i hope you're trolling Very Happy  

I'm not piri, so no I don't troll sorry.

I'm serious. o.O  

LOL...

This post without me is lame...

Laughing  

lvl a light to 80, come, im hungry

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedJan 31, 2013 2:46 am
splasher__ wrote:
morygian wrote:
imZhao wrote:

Don't generalize please, there are only a few lights willing to FC for themselves and most of them aren't even active pvpers, just forum trolls and AP wasters.  

huh , Why i want to FC to fury all know why i need the FC xD and why all mad from me xD

mactone1

Rank 1
mactone1
PostedJan 31, 2013 7:51 pm
vintagephoenix wrote:
BackforyourQQ wrote:

This post without me is lame...

Laughing  

aww someone feels left out.  

i like to kill usart. Be to be honest, light got a good potential but we need to work together.

gretting from france

UltrabD

PS i prefer fight in game then forum

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedFeb 01, 2013 7:15 am
mactone1 wrote:

i like to kill usart. Be to be honest, light got a good potential but we need to work together.

gretting from france

UltrabD

PS i prefer fight in game then forum  

Not sure that has anything to do with it but alright then.
I haven't even seen you around much lately UltrabD - might just be time difference. I suppose since I never talk to you I didnt realize you were from France.

I do agree lights have the numbers and some potential - get less concerned about dying and work together better.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedFeb 01, 2013 7:52 am
grouzin wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
grouzin wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
morygian wrote:
imZhao wrote:

xd nub posts from nub peapole u guys never learn Smile if i could fc idk i dont think so i have grinded an warr just lower rank but rank doesnt matters to me Smile anyway doesnt worth wasting time and money on endgame it become too lame , most ppl still playing endgame cause they dont have anything better to do in rl i guess , well that just my option , br0. Wink  

You didnt grind a warr you bought/were givven acc.And i know why you left too.You knew there was no place for you in pvp raids and ofc you sold ur warr gear Smile

@your post saying we are scared of Evo wanting to FC.Excuse me?They are literally 7 people.And only 2 of them are active in pvp atm.7 people wont change anything.Why would be we scared of 7 new lights?Current lights just need to learn how to pvp at times when its not SC/CS

idk if it's even worth to reply but anyway , i did grinded my warr Smile otherwise it could be banned no ? i think an army of u tards reported me but failed cause u were wrong , anyway u cant prove anything words will remain words , about pvp , come on there is no chalance in pvp was boring killing grinders or getting in pvp raids only via pm in a full raid , about how many evo are active or not that is cause of pvp i guess and i think 10 of em if FC will be enough to make u sit 24/7 in ah Smile sad u trying to be smart but u keept failing boy Smile QQ br0 dunt be mad at me Smile  

It's not just abbout activity..It's abbout how manny of them are left..You obv have no idea how manny people have left evo in past month-2.10 People wont change anything at all.

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedFeb 01, 2013 8:36 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
grouzin wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
grouzin wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
morygian wrote:
imZhao wrote:

idk if it's even worth to reply but anyway , i did grinded my warr Smile otherwise it could be banned no ? i think an army of u tards reported me but failed cause u were wrong , anyway u cant prove anything words will remain words , about pvp , come on there is no chalance in pvp was boring killing grinders or getting in pvp raids only via pm in a full raid , about how many evo are active or not that is cause of pvp i guess and i think 10 of em if FC will be enough to make u sit 24/7 in ah Smile sad u trying to be smart but u keept failing boy Smile QQ br0 dunt be mad at me Smile  

It's not just abbout activity..It's abbout how manny of them are left..You obv have no idea how manny people have left evo in past month-2.10 People wont change anything at all.  
that's your option , anyway becouse u pvp against bunch of nubs that dont means fiew real pvpers are like the ones u pvp against if its even possimble to call em pvpers , anyway i cant say anything more about it cause there is no FC to prove it , about how many ppl left as i told u it is cause the pvp and trust me 10 ppl are enough to make u sit in ah 24/7 like i said before , kktnxbb Smile

Lavica84

Rank 1
Lavica84
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:16 am
if you think 10 Evo wont make difference why you all talk so much about that, it clearly bugs you all
LOL