LeParaNoia

Rank 0
LeParaNoia
PostedNov 25, 2012 8:00 pm

The Bible

Le Retired :D
Sup guys,

Anyway yea haha some of you know me already, but yea just wanted to announce that
i have decided to start up a fun clan for those retired players that are just sticking around to
have some fun.

So basically i've made a clan called "Bible" which currently houses 6 players, 1stAngeLs, LeParaNoia, LaParaNoia, ReParaNoia, NoobParaNoia and DevilDev. All of us are from
Softnyx. And yea we are also from Asia, but we are looking to expand our horizon if the
opportunity comes.

So the point of the clan is have a fun community for those players who just want to have fun,
yes we do clan wars, but we don't really care about the win %, it's just all about fun.

Soo if you guys wanna join up or anything, just give me a call @ LeParaNoia Very Happy

*If you are looking for a very active clan, this clan is NOT for you.

Peace,
LeParaNoia

EN Wolfteam - LeParaNoia
Advertisement

Luis.Mejia

Rank 1
Luis.Mejia
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:27 pm
Good Luck Smile

LeParaNoia

Rank 0
LeParaNoia
PostedNov 26, 2012 12:03 am
Luis.Mejia wrote:
Good Luck Smile  

Thanks Smile

EN Wolfteam - LeParaNoia

ClevelandFamily

Rank 2
ClevelandFamily
PostedNov 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Re: The Bible

LeParaNoia wrote:
Sup guys,

Anyway yea haha some of you know me already, but yea just wanted to announce that
i have decided to start up a fun clan for those retired players that are just sticking around to
have some fun.

So basically i've made a clan called "Bible" which currently houses 6 players, 1stAngeLs, LeParaNoia, LaParaNoia, ReParaNoia, NoobParaNoia and DevilDev. All of us are from
Softnyx. And yea we are also from Asia, but we are looking to expand our horizon if the
opportunity comes.

So the point of the clan is have a fun community for those players who just want to have fun,
yes we do clan wars, but we don't really care about the win %, it's just all about fun.

Soo if you guys wanna join up or anything, just give me a call @ LeParaNoia Very Happy

Peace,
LeParaNoia  
le me wanna join ^^

Thanks to Skater for the awesome signature! #SUPERVIPLEADINGGS

LeParaNoia

Rank 0
LeParaNoia
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Re: The Bible

ClevelandFamily wrote:
LeParaNoia wrote:
Sup guys,

have some fun.

opportunity comes.

Peace,
LeParaNoia  
le me wanna join ^^  

Sure thing Smile Just add me up in game and ill reply asap. Although time zones might be an issue if we are too far away, but hope you won't mind ^_^

EN Wolfteam - LeParaNoia