Author Message

KonTroIIed

Rank 3
KonTroIIed
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
878
Location
Sharpstown,Chinatown,Houston United States
PostedNov 25, 2012 7:26 pm   Last edited by KonTroIIed on Dec 16, 2012 10:37 am. Edited 1 time in total

Tecknique Recruiting

Im not in the clan anymore. Good day.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

KonTroIIed

Rank 3
KonTroIIed
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
878
Location
Sharpstown,Chinatown,Houston United States
PostedNov 25, 2012 7:30 pm
Main Class
Main Weapon
Age

If you have an sd lower than 1.000+ please give further explanation.

Thanks, for being interested

Regards,TeamTecknique

YouTube:TeamTecknique

Posted By Aeria Mobile

asktony

Rank 0
Joined
12 Nov 2012
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:09 pm
Name(IGN) Plur
Rank Captain
SD 1.725
Chat: Yes or No yes

Main Class Rifle
Main Weapon m4a1
Age 19

Looking for people to pub with and want to get back into competitive.

TheNiinja21

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
932
Location
Seattle United States
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:16 pm
Rank Master sgt
SD 1.855
Chat: yes

Main Class Sniper
Main Weapon Frf2/pgm
Age 18

Me very gud.

I am the Surgicall.

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
Joined
18 Jul 2012
Posts
735
Location
Georgia United States
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:18 pm
what happen to skeet

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
6633
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:18 pm
TheNiinja21 wrote:
Rank Master sgt
SD 1.855
Chat: yes

Main Class Sniper
Main Weapon Frf2/pgm
Age 18

Me very gud.  
He's actually pretty good. Even if he's a scrub. :3

TheNiinja21

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
932
Location
Seattle United States
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:20 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
TheNiinja21 wrote:
Rank Master sgt
SD 1.855
Chat: yes

Main Class Sniper
Main Weapon Frf2/pgm
Age 18

Me very gud.  
He's actually pretty good. Even if he's a scrub. :3  

:c

I am the Surgicall.

stephen_on_ava

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
66
Location
holyoke United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:36 pm
asktony wrote:
Name(IGN) Plur
Rank Captain
SD 1.725
Chat: Yes or No yes

Main Class Rifle
Main Weapon m4a1
Age 19

Looking for people to pub with and want to get back into competitive.  


Whisper PurplePills/Truncate/JuWann/JuicedxUp ingame and i'll make myself available to recruit you Smile

stephen_on_ava

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
66
Location
holyoke United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:38 pm
TheNiinja21 wrote:
Rank Master sgt
SD 1.855
Chat: yes

Main Class Sniper
Main Weapon Frf2/pgm
Age 18

Me very gud.  


Same as my last post.Find PurplePills in game or my buddy Unikorn who created the thread on behalf of the clan Smile The first L in Pills is actually a capital i (I)

stephen_on_ava

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
66
Location
holyoke United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:39 pm
bump
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: